What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

innsaneink

Referee
Mate your like my ex always had to have the last word.You started all this nonsense with your disrespectful remark to Holmans thread,admittedly he was wrong & handled all the critism very poorly.However this does not give you the god given right to continue to antagonise the poor guy who has done exactly the same as every other human being & that is to make a mistake.Let it go.
LOL...yes mum

You do realise even one post (just like yours) highlites the topic title on the main page, thus keeping the thread alive?
Let it go indeed....

Last edited:

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Tiger Hawk stated I was Homeless and a dole bludger, I was just letting him know some truths, you know I wouldn't come on here with the wrong information. You sound like this is really getting to you with your posts lately so maybe you should step back ,take a deep breath and have that wank. Move your keyboard though and please don't think of me as I never think of you.
I see sarcasm isn't your strong suit.....

Magpies_74

Juniors
So was there any resolution. I take it Fafita didnt sign with the bulldogs.

Nah...doesn't appear so...could well be though if not at the Tigers in 2011 then definately maybe FiFita could be at the Bulldogs in 2012 possibly or possibly not for 4/5 years maybe is the way I read it. Where about that time he should be playing his best football.

Vic Mackey

Referee
By the looks of it the fifita to bulldogs and moltz to raiders rumours were just that. If they were true surely they would have been announced by now

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
To Madunit I live on the Gold Coast why don't you come up for a hammering [I mean a holiday] I would love to shut you up [I mean put you up] I could pick you up and drop you on your head [I mean at the Airport] and drive over you several times [I mean drive you around several times, you would have a ball which is one more than you have at the moment.
bahahaha you live on the gold coast.

That place is ten times worse than Melbourne.

Crime everywhere, everything is way overpriced and of poor quality and the people who live there, for the most part, are complete f**king wankers who think Honda's and Peugeots are great cars.

even funnier is that some old over the hill grandpa who reckons he's rich thinks he can bash an internet username.

Fair dinkum mate, you're a f**king joke.

PS: Sorry I wasn't around for the last few days, had to pop over to LA and have a BBQ with Arnold Scharzenegger at one of my mansions.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I heard the are linked to signing linking contracts with Man U for 37 years, with an option of a 43rd year for $17 a minute

Seriously guys i think the horse has bolted & Holman has left the building on this one.One question i would like to know is who won.

Holman was originally chastised for his thread where he inadvertenly confused linking with signing,human nature & pride kicked in & he let fly with his own insults & inuendos ,posts im sure he is now regretting.He said its all over,yet still it is being played like a childish game.This really needs to end there are no winners in this.

Time to move on & let bygones be bygones there is no more to be gained from this.

Borat.

Juniors
Seriously guys i think the horse has bolted & Holman has left the building on this one.One question i would like to know is who won.

Holman was originally chastised for his thread where he inadvertenly confused linking with signing,human nature & pride kicked in & he let fly with his own insults & inuendos ,posts im sure he is now regretting.He said its all over,yet still it is being played like a childish game.This really needs to end there are no winners in this.

Time to move on & let bygones be bygones there is no more to be gained from this.

farkin bullsh*t...this stuff is gold! thank god we have tools like holman to rip on and get this site thru the off season....nought is happening on here till the 4 nations .....we should be trolling the little bitch for all its worth.....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

I'm surprised you can type while you have your hands down his pants.

Latest posts