What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns-Greatest Ever?

Andrew Johns-Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 102 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 121 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deacon

First Grade
Well in your opinion was he or wasnt he, IMO yes as I didnt see much of Lewis or the others before him

Apey

Staff member
Hard to say. I'm not a full-on Rugby League fan and I'm young, so I can't really comment on older player's performances. He was a great player though, so meh, I'll go yes. ^_^

Biased though :D

mattyg

Bench
from what i've seen and heard about Steve Mortimer, I think he is up there. Plus Lockyer is better...

miniHINDY

Juniors
Why does everyone think that people in this generation have to be the "best ever". Its quite ridiculous.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I think some of u might be judging him on his form in the past few seasons. In his prime, the best ever...from what I've seen anyway

Glenn

First Grade
miniHINDY said:
Why does everyone think that people in this generation have to be the "best ever". Its quite ridiculous.

I guess people can only judge on what they see, prehaps they need to do some research ;-)

Shorty

Staff member
miniHINDY said:
Exactly,he is one of the best...that should be impressive enough.