What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns vs Darren Lockyer

Who's the greater player?

• Andrew Johns

Votes: 302 69.9%
  • Darren Lockyer

Votes: 130 30.1%

• Total voters

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
So.......you would rate Fittler better than Lockyer and Ricky Stuart greater than Langer?

LOL..........it's confirmed. You have NFI. :lol:

and for the record numbnuts, I've earlier rated Johns > Lockyer (as an individual player), but when you NSW deluded and jizz riddled nuffys start rating Johns > Lewis

something has to be said!!

Wally Lewis has been the greatest RL player of the modern era. /

As a 5/8, Fittler was better then Lockyer imo.

Thing to remember with lockyer is that he has killed it in two positions in his career, thats a lot to admire about him, which might give him the edge over johns.

Loudstrat

Coach
So one cannot vote for anyone from their state - yet there is this massive push from QLD to make Heather an immortal? If that isnt a state wide dick pulling exercise, I dunno what is.

IN that spirit, here's a discussion point.

Broncos pivots: Kevin Walters > Lockyer

_Johnsy

Referee
Did anyone see the interview with Locky (cannot remember the channel) he said Johns was the best he played against & the best he played with by a fair margin. Locky went on to say he is the most complete footballer he had ever seen. Take from that what you will.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Did anyone see the interview with Locky (cannot remember the channel) he said Johns was the best he played against & the best he played with by a fair margin. Locky went on to say he is the most complete footballer he had ever seen. Take from that what you will.

Gus also once stated that Lockyer is a better 5/8 than Fittler ever was.

People say things.

Mr Fourex

Bench

Locky being gracious as ever.......

_Johnsy

Referee
Or he was just telling it how it is, in his opinion Joey is the best to have played the game.

user_nat

Coach
I'm sure Joey has said nice things about Lockyer also.

Do you expect him to declare himself the greatest ever?

Mr Fourex

Bench
I'm sure Joey has said nice things about Lockyer also.

Do you expect him to declare himself the greatest ever?

I think he's trying use this "interview" to shore up the opinion that Johns > Lewis

because Lockyer said so.........

Latest posts