What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement at Kogarah today: Coops retires

Lewish33

Juniors
Just heard on i98 fm that there is an announcement being made today at Kogarah by Dousty and Price. Any news on the grapevine of what it is?

nrlnrl

First Grade
Just heard on i98 fm that there is an announcement being made today at Kogarah by Dousty and Price. Any news on the grapevine of what it is?

mentioned this in the other Price thread, but reckon it might be Cooper's retirement

64 Dragon

Coach
I don't think they would call a press conference to announce Price's sacking with Price present. If Price was stepping down that would be more like it. But it's probably Cooper announcing that he is quitting.

Smurf

Juniors
This has been such a crap year
Cooper retiring just tops it all off
Absolute legend

Saint Anger

Juniors
Thanks for everything Coops over the last 13 years - that try saver on McQueen is etched in Dragon folklore! Probably a couple of years too late, but time to put the feet up, crack some beers, and relax that toe buddy..

RednWhite

Bench
Furthermore, Cooper has been capped on seven occasions for the Australian Kangaroos, made 13 appearances for the NSW Blues at State of Origin level and represented NSW Country twice.

Only played for Country twice - seemed he always picked up an injury and had to pull out - but still played for the Dragons on the weekend.

See ya mate. Al the best for your future.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Will go down as an all time favourite for me. An absolute champion player who just gives 110% all the time. He will be missed.

Thanks for the memories Coops.