What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another AFL wanker bagging out the great game

meltiger

First Grade
No problem, avoidance of the simple question gives the answer anyway.

Following a sport involves watching it. You watch AFL, I don't.

You can f**k off now.

Actually, I answered your question...

Maybe you should try reading posts before going off all half-cocked (Or full cocked as we know when it comes to a topic involving the AFL acronym)

Last edited:
Because he has a different opinion to you.

No, because he's a gimp.

I can repeat that all day if you need it.

So why do people get knocked for supporting other games, short of the fact that you as an individual don't like them.

I have no idea and I couldn't care less.

Not really, you follow the AFL more closely than I do, you may not watch the games, but you certainly follow the off field activities as closely as any fan boi does.

Yeah, no.

You wish.

Someone who doesn't watch, listen to or bother with a sport can't be considered to be following it. Except if you're a genius, like you.

Maybe next time you happen to be in Victoria we can get you all dolled up in, skirt, heels, make up and we'll take you down to CQ Bar for the night.

Two things wrong with that;

1. I don't look good in heels.
2. It would mean going to Melbourne.

The AFL boys will love you, and let's be honest, you'll have a great time too.

So "AFL boys" like middle-aged trannies do they?

You can only know that from experience. Do you often frock-up for the "AFL boys" ?

Do you go Fafafine on them?

I'm not a Victorian, not by any measure. So, therefore, I don't qualify as a Victorian. This is of course ignoring the fact I am not an AFL fan, I am a Richmond fan.

You're a Victorian. What part of that is troubling you?

You meet all the criteria.

Also, how does one become a fan of an AFL club, yet not follow the game itself?

Do you watch and not watch at the same time?

I get it, you're DP Gumby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIlKiRPSNGA

Actually, I answered your question...

Maybe you should try reading posts before going off all half-cocked (Or full cocked as we know when it comes to a topic involving the AFL acronym)

No, you didn't.

You said nope then waffled on with crap like you usually do.

It's a question that requires a yes or no answer.

If you're saying that someone can follow a sport without actually watching or listening to an actual game, just say it.

Then do a 3 1/2 twist with pike dive off the Westgate Bridge you smarmy git.

meltiger

First Grade
No, because he's a gimp.

I can repeat that all day if you need it.

You can regurgitate your bullsh*t all day if you like, doesn't change the facts.

I have no idea and I couldn't care less.

You don't know why you attack people, simply for being AFL fans and defending their game? ... :crazy:

If they turn around and attack RL, sure I get that. But someone who doesn't attack RL, simply defends Aussie Rules, why do they cop abuse?

Someone who doesn't watch, listen to or bother with a sport can't be considered to be following it. Except if you're a genius, like you.

You said follow, not support.

You do follow the fortunes of AFL players.

Two things wrong with that;

1. I don't look good in heels.
2. It would mean going to Melbourne.

Melbourne is a great place.

& I'm sure you look just darling in heels, send me some candid shots of you, nothing on but heels. I need some new whacking material.

So "AFL boys" like middle-aged trannies do they?

You can only know that from experience. Do you often frock-up for the "AFL boys" ?

Do you go Fafafine on them?

Well what else am I supposed to do in my spare time?

You're a Victorian. What part of that is troubling you?

You meet all the criteria.

Actually, no I don't. I am not Victorian, and I don't follow the AFL.

It'll sink in sooner or later.

Also, how does one become a fan of an AFL club, yet not follow the game itself?

Because the game is starting to bore me. I still have an interest in Richmond, but outside of that... I never watch the game.

Actually, that's a lie. I watched the first 10 minutes of the first quarter of both GF's before I got bored and went downstairs to the gym instead (Which was helpfully empty in GF day :D)

meltiger

First Grade
If you're saying that someone can follow a sport without actually watching or listening to an actual game, just say it.

That's pretty much exactly what I said, yes.

Not my fault if you chose the wrong word to use in your little abusive description.

No, it's because he's a gimp.

You can regurgitate your bullsh*t all day if you like, doesn't change the facts.

I hope he's the catcher, I'd hate to think you wasted all this pissing in his pocket...

You don't know why you attack people, simply for being AFL fans and defending their game? ... :crazy:

Yeah, fun aint it.

Thy're defending it here. They can defend it all they like at bigfooty and I guarantee I won't troll them there. If they're here, they're fair game.

For example, read the thread title and think about what you would expect to see in this thread?

Corkhead.

If they turn around and attack RL, sure I get that. But someone who doesn't attack RL, simply defends Aussie Rules, why do they cop abuse?

If they attack Rugby League it just gives me a starting point.

AFL people who don't want to troll don't come here. Either that or they're like Twizzle who just ignores the arguments.

Do I give people like him sh*t? Ok, I did once...

Yeah, I did.

You do follow the fortunes of AFL players.

I wouldn't know any AFL player on sight. I haven't watched a game in nearly 10 years, I don't read about it in the papers and I don't chase articles about it, unless it's in retaliation to something a troll has posted.

And that makes me more of an AFL follower than a bloke who, I assume, has a membersip of an AFL club, goes to games and watchers games?

In what universe?

Melbourne is a great place.

It's a toilet.

& I'm sure you look just darling in heels, send me some candid shots of you, nothing on but heels. I need some new whacking material.

This is foreplay for you isn't it?

Well what else am I supposed to do in my spare time?

I dunno, top yourself?

Actually, no I don't. I am not Victorian, and I don't follow the AFL.

Yeah, you are and you do.

It'll sink in sooner or later.

I doubt it. You've been a f**king moron from day 1 here.

Because the game is starting to bore me. I still have an interest in Richmond, but outside of that... I never watch the game.

But you watch Richmond's games don't you?

Dislike the game, love the club?

f**k me dead.... :lol:

You're full of sh*t.

ctually, that's a lie. I watched the first 10 minutes of the first quarter of both GF's before I got bored and went downstairs to the gym instead (Which was helpfully empty in GF day :D)

Whatever you watched is more than I've watched in nearly 10 years.

AFL fan, Mexcan, idiot.

Demetriou loves you. The gimp might have to fight him for your hand.

Last edited:

meltiger

First Grade
No, it's because he's a gimp.

Because he disagrees with you

I hope he's the catcher, I'd hate to think you wasted all this pissing in his pocket...

Nah, bit of both EA, sharing is caring after all.

Thy're defending it here. They can defend it all they like at bigfooty and I guarantee I won't troll them there. If they're here, they're fair game.

ha, interesting choice of word there

For example, read the thread title and think about what you would expect to see in this thread?

You, El-D and a few others having a collective reach around?

Imagine my suprise it's nothing but.

If they attack Rugby League it just gives me a starting point.

Well yeah, if they do that here, they of course deserve the spray.

AFL people who don't want to troll don't come here. Either that or they're like Twizzle who just ignores the arguments.

Do I give people like him sh*t? (Yes i read the white text)

How the f**k would I know? I don't follow you around the board.

What is the excuse for SC, does she knock the game?

I wouldn't know any AFL player on sight. I haven't watched a game in nearly 10 years, I don't read about it in the papers and I don't chase articles about it, unless it's in retaliation to something a troll has posted.

So you've never posted in one of El-D's daily AFL attack threads?

And that makes me more of an AFL follower than a bloke who, I assume, has a membersip of an AFL club, goes to games and watchers games?

Watchers? lol I rarely watch on tv (Including Richmond games - It's a f**king sh*t game on tv), and this year yeah I went to about half of Richmond's games. Sure, more than you but you didn't say support. You said follow.

This is foreplay for you isn't it?

Oh, we are beyond foreplay, you actively excite me EA.

I doubt it. You've been a f**king moron from day 1 here.

It really does bother you that I do nothing but take the piss out of you doesn't it?

What amuses me is you really do seem to think I am serious lol The fight keeps me entertained, it really doesn't matter what the argument is, so long as there is one.

What people like you actually think of me? :lol: Who gives a sh*t.

But you watch Richmond's games don't you?

Sometimes.

Dislike the game, love the club?

Yes, I left games we were winning before the end this year because the game is starting to bore me to such an extent.

You're full of sh*t.

Maybe, I'd rather be full of your manhood though.

Whatever you watched is more than I've watched in nearly 10 years.

& yet, you never said... support. You said follow.

As for recognising players on sight, other than maybe a couple I could count on one hand... I wouldn't recognise them in the street either.

I really don't follow the game anymore, whether you believe me or not, is largely your problem, though it may make for some unhappy conversation the next time I bend over for you and let you go to town on me.

C'MON EA, come down of your high horse, quit hiding who you are and admit to the board the dirty kinky man love sh*t you like to get up to in the privacy of your home.

Last edited:

meltiger

First Grade

Ok, I'll admit I'm not wasting my time reading the article, but challenge the NFL? :lol: :lol:

Delusional twats. They can't conquer half their native country lol

chefman21

Juniors
Ok, I'll admit I'm not wasting my time reading the article, but challenge the NFL? :lol: :lol:

Delusional twats. They can't conquer half their native country lol

If you reach for the stars you won't come up with a handful of mud seems appropriate here.

sportive cupid

Referee
Name one NRL player convicted of sexual assault. Hell, name one currently under investigation for sexual assault. Fair dinkum you should be locked in TFC with all the other AFL trolls.

Just so you know, the answer is rape. Rape is worse.

Are you suggesting the AFL player you named was convicted of a crime?

Oh and you seem to lack the spine to answer my question

Because he disagrees with you

No, he's a gimp.

Nah, bit of both EA, sharing is caring after all.

I guess you're right, sharing an STD is still sharing.

ha, interesting choice of word there

Troll?

Every idiot AFL fan who's ever posted defending AFL or attacking Rugby League here is a troll.

That includes you.

You do understand that I'd don't mean the Grimm brothers type troll don't you?

You, El-D and a few others having a collective reach around?

We do that in TFC, when you're not looking. No one wants to help an AFL fan off.

Imagine my suprise it's nothing but.

It's troll thread, designed to attract trolls.

Now, why are you in it?

Take a punt?

Need an abacus?

Well yeah, if they do that here, they of course deserve the spray.

They never, ever don't get it.

The thing is that you sometimes aren't able to spot the troll. Hell, I'll bet you even think you aren't one..

How the f**k would I know? I don't follow you around the board.

The answer is no.

If you're an AFL fan and shut the f**k up about Rugby League and you won't have to deal with much at all here.

Except boredom.

What is the excuse for SC, does she knock the game?

She?

:?

She's an AFL apologist. As bad as any troll. And she votes greens apparently.

So you've never posted in one of El-D's daily AFL attack threads?

f**king aye I have.

What did I say dopey.

Watchers? lol I rarely watch on tv (Including Richmond games - It's a f**king sh*t game on tv), and this year yeah I went to about half of Richmond's games. Sure, more than you but you didn't say support. You said follow.

Do you know where they're running on the ladder?

You're getting deeper into the sh*t.

Ask me if I know where they ran this year.

Oh, we are beyond foreplay, you actively excite me EA.

I figured it was something like that. You love the abuse don't you?

You're jerking off right now aren't you...

It really does bother you that I do nothing but take the piss out of you doesn't it?

So that's what's happening?

:lol:

You're the target at the moment, until a better one comes along. And they will.

What amuses me is you really do seem to think I am serious lol The fight keeps me entertained, it really doesn't matter what the argument is, so long as there is one.

Do you think I'll make you famous? :lol:

Never did before. No one gives a f**k who you are and never did and I reckon that irks you.

What people like you actually think of me? :lol: Who gives a sh*t.

You do.

I can see more pillow biting in your future....

Sometimes.

But I'm the AFL follower?

Yes, I left games we were winning before the end this year because the game is starting to bore me to such an extent.

You already said that, I don't care.

Maybe, I'd rather be full of your manhood though.

Get in line. There's a conga line starting at Adelaide, you can get on the back.

lol @ thinking gay sh*t will annoy me.

& yet, you never said... support. You said follow.

Absolutely.

You follow AFL.

You're embarrassed about it. lmao

As for recognising players on sight, other than maybe a couple I could count on one hand... I wouldn't recognise them in the street either.

Who are you trying to convince?

I really don't follow the game anymore, whether you believe me or not, is largely your problem, though it may make for some unhappy conversation the next time I bend over for you and let you go to town on me.

I don't.

And you wish.

C'MON EA, come down of your high horse, quit hiding who you are and admit to the board the dirty kinky man love sh*t you like to get up to in the privacy of your home.

You enjoying yourself?

:lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
nice bump

The AFL is like the family entertainment show that comes on around 8.30pm.

funny family that Martin comes from

they sit around watching shows about naked men flogging off?

Tommax25

Bench
Something interesting I thought to add. Where I work we are looking at getting the eels to make an appearance at an event to do some coaching clinics with kids, which they have done annually for many years, but the deal is being held up by the new coach, Kearney, as he doesnt understand why they have to do community work as nobody in afl does it in victoria. They dont do charity work, they have just as many if not more cringe-worthy incidents AND they get a free ride in the press compared to NRL?

Brutus

Referee
So one of these St Kilda players allegedly got this schoolgirl pregnant and now she posts pics of them naked for revenge on the AFL and the players are the victims???

Rebecca Wilson...any thoughts?