What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another low Act by Mr Gallen

MSKnight

Juniors
Can this guy get any more of a thug?

See what he did to Laffranchi?

Reckon he will get some time?

t-ba

Post Whore
I didn't see it, so I can't comment on the incident, but Gallen is a golden child and thus untouchable.

Feej

First Grade
Why, how many other times do you see players getting that sort of treatment every week? If they want to send a player back on the field with an injury, it's their problem.

FFS, the games getting soft.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Yea but opening up a wound to use another blood bin interchange is like cheating.

One week will be suffice.

Feej

First Grade
Captian_Klutz said:
Yea but opening up a wound to use another blood bin interchange is like cheating.
Well, they should have left him off the field then.

Dragon

Coach
So you'd be happy if you copped a cut eye from a head clash, it swells up till its closed, then some f**kwit comes along and puts his fingers in it, opening it up again? Man you must be one tough dude feej, and so forgiving!

Personally id wanna deck the bloke

Slippers

Juniors
It definitely wasn't your average "facial".. he was scraping away at his eye/nose region for a good 5 seconds

jimmythehand

Juniors
definitely a contrary conduct charge, and with his record hopefully 2-3 weeks on the sideline.

he's just a grub, there's nothing tough in what he did, just cowardice

MSKnight

Juniors
He pretty much split Anthony's Stiches open on purpose, kept on scratching at them.

His filth.

Grail

Juniors
Not as bad as Anthony Quinn IMO. Mitchell Pearce is almost KO'd by a mistimed run and collects Slaters hip to the head and then when he's down and out Quinn grabs him around the throat.

Of course, let me qualify that Gallen is and always has been a dog as well.

Latest posts