What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another low Act by Mr Gallen

Parraren

Bench
Gallen is and always will be a grub.

Unfortunate because he doesn't need that crap in his game.

Grail said:
Not as bad as Anthony Quinn IMO. Mitchell Pearce is almost KO'd by a mistimed run and collects Slaters hip to the head and then when he's down and out Quinn grabs him around the throat.

Of course, let me qualify that Gallen is and always has been a dog as well.

the little bastard did that ?? gotta say i missed it because everyone stood up. poor form from that f**kwit if he did ...

as for gallen, biggest grub in the NRL. should be nowhere near a sky blue jersey on principle alone. a diver and a grub, we don't need these people "representing" NSW

He is a grub on the field.

Watch him closely and when he tackles a player (or gets tackled) he will tread on the opposing players fingers.

Does this plenty of times yet we hear nothing about it. Maybe he makes it look like it was an accident. I saw him tonight tackle a player (can't remember who) and saw him move his feet in a direction that wasn't right for the way he was moving and then stood on his fingers.

Something straight out of the 70s.

Also he got tackled by Mark Minichello and it looked like Gallen hit him below the equator. It was around half-way and Minichello gave him a dirty looked and moved on to make another tackle.

Paullyboy

Coach
Gallen has been one of the dirtiest players in the league for a while now - yet he never ever gets caught out for it.

How is it that commentators/media/referees/judiciary all miss it week after week? He's a joke to our game.

The Minichello incident happened when the Sharks were running right to left and it was around about on the half-way line. Wasn't sure what Gallen was doing but another guy pointed out to me about him treading on guys hands.

I found myself watching him in every tackle and was shocked how many times it actually happened during a game.

Keep an eye out for it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
keen to see this incident now, sounds like a nasty one... gallen is utter filth, a total dog. Nothing would surprise me from him
Low merkin

Dragon

Coach
Ewan McGrady's Lovechild said:
The Minichello incident happened when the Sharks were running right to left and it was around about on the half-way line. Wasn't sure what Gallen was doing but another guy pointed out to me about him treading on guys hands.

I found myself watching him in every tackle and was shocked how many times it actually happened during a game.

Keep an eye out for it.

Bailey actually copped one of those tonight, pretty sure it wasnt Gallen though. Bull didnt look impressed.

Danish

Referee
Talk to any player and they will tell you that Gallen is the greatest cat in the game (besides sharks players of course)....

the hand stomping thing is usually the first thing they will mention. Having a few mates from my high school days that are moving their way into first grade they have all been warned to watch themselves when either tackling or being tackled by Gallen

Danish said:
Talk to any player and they will tell you that Gallen is the greatest cat in the game (besides sharks players of course)....

the hand stomping thing is usually the first thing they will mention.

Really ? I'm surprised someone in the media hasn't picked up on it.

Not even the Dribbler.

Patorick

Staff member
Gallen has mates in the media that are not going to crucify him.

He's a great footballer but a questionable human being.

Blaze

Juniors
I thought it looked pretty bad. Gallen is a tosser though, so I wasn't surprised.

Ice777

Bench
Knights007 said:
Quinns got his qualities also, glad we flicked him off.

No, he walked out and left you actually. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story anyway.

As for Gallen, total grub. This is the same bloke crucifying White last weak with his "dog act" when the next week he's trying to claw a blokes eye out and deliberately reopen his head wound. And that's only the latest on his long list of priors. Dog act.

Karmawave

Bench
Totally disgraceful what he intentionally did last night to make Lafranchi's cut open again.

A absolute asshole, and putrid bastard that deserves to be smashed on the field from this time on.

Weak and cowardly dog. The lowest wanker in the NRL.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He should be rubbed out far more than just a week or two. The MRC better pick this up and act on it, and hard.

Danish

Referee
What did Ryan Cross get for his gauging charge a few years back?? Judging by what people are saying here you'd have to think he would get at least that.

I haven't seen the allegation as yet.... It seems all media and the NRL highlights have ignored it completely (unsurpising, given their gallen/bird love).

big boppa eel

Juniors
Knights007 said:
Can this guy get any more of a thug?

See what he did to Laffranchi?

Reckon he will get some time?
A dog of the highest order, have always thought so and his mate Bird is not far behind in my opinion.

MSKnight

Juniors
Ice777 said:
No, he walked out and left you actually. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story anyway.

Think what you want, he told the media he wasnt apart of Smith's plans and left.