What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another low Act by Mr Gallen

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frank_Grimes said:
I would bet the farm that had this been from any other team, you would be screaming for suspension. You are an idiot. And a cheat judging by your defence of Gallen.

I'm actually surprised at the number of idiot Sharks fans defending Gallen's actions.

Better not bet the farm if you can't read stupid.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
Better not bet the farm if you can't read stupid.

Wow, what a retort! So you agree that Gallen's suspension is correct and that it was a low and cowardly act? Glad we're on the same page.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
Will it make you feel better if he does?

Thats whats wrong with the world today... too mant pansies like you that need to be appeased so that you can walk around the coffee shop pretending you got a pair.

F'ken soft c**ks in here FMD!!!

I am sorry - What are you actually trying to say.........????

You agree with Gallens acts and/or you agree with the punishment...???

You don't seem to make much sense today...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frank_Grimes said:
Wow, what a retort! So you agree that Gallen's suspension is correct? Glad we're on the same page.

Yep... probably fair enough, didn't look that good on camera when they panned in on it.

Watch it in real time and it doesn't look half as bad. Thats what technology has done, brought out all the moralists.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
It was a deliberate attempt to re-open a wound and cause injury. And a sneaky one at that. It's not like Gallen lined him up with a bone-rattling shoulder charge, or a good driving low tackle. He rubbed his face, and sought out the cut to open it up. What is tough about that? Or more to the point, what is soft about objecting to that?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frank_Grimes said:
It was a deliberate attempt to re-open a wound and cause injury. And a sneaky one at that. It's not like Gallen lined him up with a bone-rattling shoulder charge, or a good driving low tackle. He rubbed his face, and sought out the cut to open it up. What is tough about that? Or more to the point, what is soft about objecting to that?

Well as long as you have made your mind up theres nothing more to debate.

Anyway I'm off for a la'tte ciao.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
Well as long as you have made your mind up theres nothing more to debate.

Anyway I'm off for a la'tte ciao.

Ah, so you've got nothing. No worries, why didn't you just say? We could have avoided all of this.

lockyrulz

Juniors
LOL sharks, what a bunch of geniuss.

Half their team is now injured or suspended. Great stuff champs!

I hope Gallen doesn't learn from his mistakes, so he can keep getting his dumb ass suspended.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
I just hope every team gets done for facials

I share that sentiment. I hope every player who is found attacking a facial wound with his hand is penalised too. I hope every player who is caught also defends his actions by claiming he was only getting up from the tackle and this sort of stuff happens every game. Wouldn't that be great for Sharks fans?

Pass the Ball

Juniors
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
I just hope every team gets done for facials

Would you consider it a normal facial...???

Or maybe a "hard" facial...??? You Sharkies are just so hard...

When cheering on your team with your mates do you yell "Go hard Gallen - squeeze his nuts"...or..."Go hard Gallen, put your fingers in his wound"....???

That type of action and supporter is just so hard in my opinion.....

adamkungl

Immortal
Gallen has given opposition fans a lifetime of heckling ammo. Material was already easy to come by for Sharks games but now we have "nutgrabbing" to add to the abuse.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Wow, the shark fans here sure made me rethink my opinion of Hopoate.

I used to think he was just a filthy grub who stuck his fingers up guys asses, now I realise he was just 'tough' like Gallen.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frank_Grimes said:
Ah, so you've got nothing. No worries, why didn't you just say? We could have avoided all of this.

Get f**ked idiot, it's not a chat room FFS!!

I got plenty, your a latte sipping metro soft c**k.

So I guess you have something at least.

Twat!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frank_Grimes said:
Another Sharks fan slipping in to defend Gallen and label anyone who objects to his actions as soft, and then slipping quietly off into the night.

^^^^^^

You're my hero!!!!

FYI it was you that misunderstood my first post. Or did I hit a nerve?

Ewan McGrady's Lovechild said:
Also he got tackled by Mark Minichello and it looked like Gallen hit him below the equator. It was around half-way and Minichello gave him a dirty looked and moved on to make another tackle.

Someone said this was in today's paper and that it wasn't Minichello.

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
just saw that not long ago ... gallen is nothing more than a common cockroach. grubiest player in the NRL

You can see my post I quoted from earlier in the thread.

I saw something like that during the game.

Latest posts