What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another low Act by Mr Gallen

runatme

Bench
gallen needs to get this niggle stuff out of his game if he wants to remain captain

with gallen or no gallen sharks will beat that merged piece of scum anyway

Winston Smith

Juniors
S.R. said:
You are kidding.
You'd have to get 26 cameras aimed at all 26 players, otherwise it's a totally unfair system.

Gallen isn't the only bloke who does stupid stuff on a footy field. And as yet, I'm yet to see him hurt someone as a result of any of his actions.

Focus on the idiots who consistently go high in tackles. The idiots who consistently lift in tackles. The idiots who twiat and pull on the head/neck area. And the most recent one, the idiots who grab an arm and try and twist it off in a tackle (ie, Melbourne's latest tactic).

Sure, some of the stuff Gallen does doesn't look great, but it's not really hurting anyone is it? Fine him if you must, but to me, on-field penalty sufficient.

The NRL need to introduce a fine system for lower end offences, similar to what the AFL do with "the melee" and "wrestling". If no-one is hurt by the actions, why suspend them?

I'm saying focus a camera on Gallen, who has a track record for this crap. Focus on others known for it as well. It would be rubbed out in no time.

And I don't think hurting someone or not is the barometer of whether something is ok or not. What he's doing is dirty and unecessary - it should be rubbed out of the game. I don't think fines work either, unless they're huge. Suspensions hurt him and his club, and his club is more likely to lean on him to cut the sh*t out.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
It appears as though Gallen won't contest the charge and will accept the 3 match ban. I wonder if he'll now change his story. As others have pondered, I'm not really bothered if he's suspended or not, I'd just really like to see him admit that he's perpetrated some pretty low acts in his time in the NRL.

I won't be holding my breath.

nqboy

First Grade
Frank_Grimes said:
It appears as though Gallen won't contest the charge and will accept the 3 match ban. I wonder if he'll now change his story. As others have pondered, I'm not really bothered if he's suspended or not, I'd just really like to see him admit that he's perpetrated some pretty low acts in his time in the NRL.

I won't be holding my breath.
Key point. These low-life mongrels do these things, deny everything and then go quiet as they plead guilty. All the credibility you expect from crud like Gallen.

fatshark

Bench
watch it in real time, no case. It happens.
You would all have Gallen in your side at the drop of a hat.

adamkungl

Immortal
fatshark said:
watch it in real time, no case. It happens.

Says you. He shouldn't be near the NSW jersey. Nor would I want him at my club. He's a piece of crap.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Gallen is a grub....i disagree with some comments here though. The ones saying he doesnt need this in his game to be a great player.
I beleive if he didnt use his dirty tactics he wouldnt be as good as he is....these are a main reason why he is a good player

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
fatshark said:

No thanks. There are plenty of second rowers that can match or better him.

And I guarantee you would be crying blue white and black murder if it had happened to a Sharks player. Pull your head out of the sand clown.

Has anyone else noticed that any of the Sharks fans who have posted their support for Gallen's actions have mysteriously disappeared after being challenged by every other poster? Like player like poster.

nqboy said:
Is that why youse picked him in Origin?

tumbleweeds01.jpg

coolumsharkie

Referee
He's taken the three weeks, happy now girls?

You can go back to Dr Phill or whatever ya's watch, got me why you like Rugby League some of you.

I agree what he did was stupid but some of you clowns in here need to go and buy some more KY ... Apply liberally.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:

You can go back to Dr Phill or whatever ya's watch, got me why you like Rugby League some of you.

I agree what he did was stupid but some of you clowns in here need to go and buy some more KY ... Apply liberally.

What an idiotic post...

If Gallen was to swallow his medicine and come out and say something like "It is not really a part of the game and it really was a silly thing to do, as a footballer and as a captain".....I am sure he would find much respect from many....

coolumsharkie

Referee
Pass the Ball said:
What an idiotic post...

If Gallen was to swallow his medicine and come out and say something like "It is not really a part of the game and it really was a silly thing to do, as a footballer and as a captain".....I am sure he would find much respect from many....

Will it make you feel better if he does?

Thats whats wrong with the world today... too mant pansies like you that need to be appeased so that you can walk around the coffee shop pretending you got a pair.

F'ken soft c**ks in here FMD!!!

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:

I would bet the farm that had this been from any other team, you would be screaming for suspension. You are an idiot. And a cheat judging by your defence of Gallen.

I'm actually surprised at the number of idiot Sharks fans defending Gallen's actions.