What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one gorn

yy_cheng

Coach
Burns signs on with Sea Eagles

3/07/2006
By Manly Sea Eagles

Manly’s talented 22 year old 5/8 Travis Burns has agreed to terms to remain with the Sea Eagles. Burns rejected bigger offers from other clubs to remain with Manly.
The former Texas (QLD) junior has won a regular spot in the Sea Eagles backline in 2006 after joining the club from the Cronulla Sharks in 2005.
Manly CEO Paul Cummings said the signing of Burns was a boost for the clubs future “Travis is an improving young player who is quickly building his reputation at Manly and has proven he is one of the brightest young players in the NRL, with his future now settled he can concentrate on the big matches ahead” Mr Cummings said.
Burns said he was always keen to remain with Manly “I’m grateful for the opportunity Manly has given me and I want to be part of the club going forward” Burns said

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?newsid=688

James_Hardie

Juniors
yy_cheng said:

Hagan has already made the wrong choice in signing one Witt, he surely wouldn't make the same mistake twice!

I just have this fear, we are going to throw an over the top amount of cash at Lyon yet.

Phillips

Referee
V1er said:
Just as long as we dont sign him :crazy:

Matai is turning into a very good player, has alot of aggresstion but i'd LOVE to see him in the blue & gold

Stagger eel

Staff member
yy_cheng said:
I guess they will throw it at Hill first. If Hill goes elsewhere, then who knows?

"Mr Marsh here's your numbeer 6 shirt, washed and pressed"

James_Hardie said:
Hagan has already made the wrong choice in signing one Witt, he surely wouldn't make the same mistake twice!

I just have this fear, we are going to throw an over the top amount of cash at Lyon yet.

I with you on this one Mr Hardie. Havent heard any news on the turncoat - worries me that Fitzy may feel the need to prove something with him and pay him a ridiculous amount of $$$$$$.

I reckon, whoever he plays for, it will take a while to get used to NRL again - the game is still a lot more physical and faster than that played in the old dart.

Hurriflatch

Referee
then we'll be even more rooted then we are already

McKinnon
Morrison
Widders
Stringer
Morris
Petersen
O'Dwyer

all definatly gone

J.Williams
Green
Cannings
Delaney
and others could join them

but nothing has been signed and now there is no one left unsigned who will compensate for the losses unless Parra are looking to the ESL and signing a big name from there.

Looks like the fact that the Eels creamed their pants trying to sign Lyon has backfired he dumped us and there appears to have been no Plan B

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there aint too many good ones left

we aint spending it on anyone else

Latest posts