What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another pointless Rugby Thread

Stavros

Bench
Yeah in Union the all blacks, England, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Italy, South Africa and co all go there, always have mate. Talk ya crap to other simpletons.

Tell me the last decent country in Soccer that touched any of those places with a 4000 mile barge pole?

Netball, smaller than RL.

Volleyball, do Brazil and any of the other places that take it seriously ever go to the Islands, have they even heard of them?

You carry on about being persecuted here, I wonder why when all you post is absolute trash with no truth nor substance.
They play internationals in those countries you goose! In ALL those sports.
Why is Rugby League different?
All this anger is laughable.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Proof or piss off.

They don't, in union each team I mentioned may have been there once in their whole existence, as for Soccer, they wouldn't bother.

FFS, you must try harder to knock RL, what you are doing is the complete opposite.

Stavros

Bench
Proof or piss off.

They don't, in union each team I mentioned may have been there once in their whole existence, as for Soccer, they wouldn't bother.

FFS, you must try harder to knock RL, what you are doing is the complete opposite.
They play Pacific and World Cup qualifiers in their own countries you goose!
Fair dinkum you're in denial

Stavros

Bench
Links dickhead.
What's with the attitude??
Google Tongan Rugby Union team
Google Tongan Soccer team
It's not hard Parra.
I'd go to the effort to send links but they wouldn't be good enough for you and you'll have a cry.
Now in serious International sport you have the opportunity to play home internationals in the country you represent. I know it's hard for you to get your head around..

Whatwhere

Juniors
Hahahahaha yeah mate sure they do.

They play the Pacific Nations Cup in the Islands every year. They've recently moved to one nation hosting the event thanks largely to the establishment of the the Pacific combine. But prior to that for well over a decade they played that competition in the Islands with each team hosting games. Beyond that they have hosted Tests in the Islands as well. Not as many as they should but still.

This could change of course if the Rugby Championship is expanded to 6 teams as Fiji are prime candidates for a spot alongside Japan and if the proposed 2nd Div that could accompany it would see Samoa and Tonga hosting matches as well.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
They play the Pacific Nations Cup in the Islands every year. They've recently moved to one nation hosting the event thanks largely to the establishment of the the Pacific combine. But prior to that for well over a decade they played that competition in the Islands with each team hosting games. Beyond that they have hosted Tests in the Islands as well. Not as many as they should but still.

This could change of course if the Rugby Championship is expanded to 6 teams as Fiji are prime candidates for a spot alongside Japan and if the proposed 2nd Div that could accompany it would see Samoa and Tonga hosting matches as well.
yep, so nothing like stavros was saying, I agree with what you say.