What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin

MrBlack

Juniors
Yeah, that's fair enough I think. We'll get more evidence as time goes on though.

Agree

On the lighter side:

Its my birthday later this week. And every year the birthday cake always tastes a little sweeter when my Panthers are still alive and playing semi final footy.

At least this year I am looking forward to how that cake is going to taste.......

Exsilium

First Grade
Agree

On the lighter side:

Its my birthday later this week. And every year the birthday cake always tastes a little sweeter when my Panthers are still alive and playing semi final footy.

At least this year I am looking forward to how that cake is going to taste.......

If it tastes bitter and shit, I’d be talking to that baker if yours :D

OldPanther

Coach
Agree

On the lighter side:

Happy birthday.

Exsilium

First Grade
I'll pass that one onto my wife... She usually makes the cake

On second thought, better not do that!

Will hopefully be a good weekend for the Panthers.

The sharks are the only team I see as being a real problem for us.

I wasn’t confident against the warriors but that went a whole other direction to what I was thinking.

forby

Juniors
I thought you were a relic like me Old Panther. I have been to a game at Penrith every year since 67. I have seen the old 4 tackles, the 5 yards, the ‘contested’ scrums, and so many other changes in the game.
But I really think that I am enjoying the football now as much as any time in the past! Being a consistent finals team is something I always wished for. The only thing that would make it better is a 2018 premiership in all three grades!

TheFrog

Coach
I think we'll all be Oldpanthers at this rate. I'm 32 for anyone interested.
I did twig some time back that you weren't really old. I thought maybe you had played for the club in some capacity.

By the way if you and I were both a year younger I'd be double your age. Still young enough to have a 3 year old running around though.

Frankus

Juniors
I did twig some time back that you weren't really old. I thought maybe you had played for the club in some capacity.

By the way if you and I were both a year younger I'd be double your age. Still young enough to have a 3 year old running around though.
62 and you have a 3 year old. What a lad.

OldPanther

Coach

I did work for the club at one point.

You're doing pretty damn good to have a young kid at 60+.