What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin

mxlegend99

Referee
Well im the same age as OldPanther. Haven't considered 32 to be old since my early 20s.

@TheFrog you're going to stay young so long as you're running around chasing a 3 year old.

age.s

First Grade
Haha godamn. Turns out most of us are older than Old Panther. What a world.

Old really is a relative term though. As long as you're fit and firing, no need to worry about age.

Chalk me down as one of the "old" brigade. 35 here. Plenty of salt amongst the pepper but that's been happening since my early 20s so not much to be done there.

MrBlack

Juniors
In light of this new information some of us are going to have to change our names here.

Here are a few suggestions

Oldpanther can stay the same, then we will need

Getting Old Panther
Older Panther
Older Still Panther
Oldest Panther
From the Grave Panther

MrBlack

Juniors
Also, is this what passes for sitting around the fire and singing kumbaya around here?

Just passing time until the game. This late in the season it has all been said and done.

Now its just up to the players performance on the day.

franklin2323

Immortal
Haha godamn. Turns out most of us are older than Old Panther. What a world.

Old really is a relative term though. As long as you're fit and firing, no need to worry about age.

Chalk me down as one of the "old" brigade. 35 here. Plenty of salt amongst the pepper but that's been happening since my early 20s so not much to be done there.

I am 36... The greys are from watching this mob play footy and deciding to win late

TheFrog

Coach
I did work for the club at one point.

You're doing pretty damn good to have a young kid at 60+.
Sometimes you just don't know what life has in store for you. I married a girl who wanted to become a mum, and at a combined age of 103 years and 10 months at birth date, it happened.

OldPanther

Coach
At 32 you are likely to still have hair, not that I am jealous. Bitch! lol.

Nah, I still have some hair, but not much I have to admit.

Young whippersnapper.

I have a massive receding hair line. Will be bald by 40 if that helps haha.

I am 36... The greys are from watching this mob play footy and deciding to win late

That explains why I'm going white and bald. The Warriors game was a lot better while downing Canadian Clubs at the ground. $12 each is a bit much though.

MrBlack

Juniors
I have a massive receding hair line. Will be bald by 40 if that helps haha.

That explains why I'm going white and bald. The Warriors game was a lot better while downing Canadian Clubs at the ground. $12 each is a bit much though.

I was in a catered corporate box and my mate was being charged $15 for each Canadian Club.

He was drinking them in pairs so a round of 2 was about as much as a brand new bottle.

Latest posts