What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
f**k the Broncos.

Scum sucking merkins.

Absolute filth the lot of them. The absolute epitome of evil.

Lifeless, soulless f**ks.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
f**k the Broncos.

Scum sucking merkins.

Absolute filth the lot of them. The absolute epitome of evil.

Lifeless, soulless f**ks.

Tantrum.gif

I would rather spend that sort of money on Milford than Fifita.

Milford has the makings of an out and out superstar. If he continues to develop as he has been, he will be a superstar of the game and an absolute game breaker.

He needs to get all this contract shit sorted asap though, so he can quit thinking about it and focus on playing football.

Nothing more awesome then a rabbitohs fan backflip.

Wizardman

First Grade
He is some frikkin player....Canberra have to go all out to break his Bronco contract. If the dogs pay Fafita 850k, Milford is worth that and more.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Our "rebuilding phase" officially ends next year. If we aren't top 4 finishers with this guy, Barba and possibly DCE in our squad, then something is very wrong.

Dazraider

Juniors
yeah Babra looks like he is found out already and when Milford gets there the opponents will already work him out. I think the Broncos will wait until another QLDer comes into the competition from another team and try their best to buy him as their scouts obvioulsy can;t see early talent these days and let them join another club before buying them from them

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
yeah Babra looks like he is found out already and when Milford gets there the opponents will already work him out. I think the Broncos will wait until another QLDer comes into the competition from another team and try their best to buy him as their scouts obvioulsy can;t see early talent these days and let them join another club before buying them from them

:lol: What absolute dribble. Barba looks threatening every time he has his hands on the ball and Milford has only just started.

Kiwi

First Grade
sour grapes much. you know those useless scouts of ours at the Broncos are now being led by the Same Raiders scout who found Milford, Papali, Edrick and Brenco Lee to name a few.

As for Barba being found out, and Milford ending up the same, whatever helps you sleep at night bub.

Status
Not open for further replies.