What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Good point royce.

You have 2 options when someone posts "inside goss" on LU.
1. Take it on board, or
2. ignore it (eg. bunniesderp, como connection & mickeylane).

I honestly don't think there is a need for a 3rd option of losing your shyte & throwing a little tanty.
I guess though when you look at it, if you get fans being abusive and cracking the shits like Skeepe and co and it's encouraged because it's the current bandwagon side at the moment the fans of the club coping it are eventually gonna snap and return serve. People turn a blind eye to it and jump on the bandwagon till it's their club getting hammered. Seen Souths, Dragons, Storm, Raiders and Eels cop it in recent times. Broncos are the flavor of the month for it right now.

How long before it's back to lol@souffs or the faiders or the dragons? Then those fans will be the sooks ect.

Last edited:

broncos4life

Juniors
Mate your double dipping.

Either he is full of shit or a f**khead mate.

I just think you might be a bit of a sook lol...He told you what information he knows, whether true or not I doubt you could prove it wrong until Milford actually makes a decision. So in short, shut the f**k up mate, you know as little about the situation as the rest of us.

You can read right? How am I having a sook? I really don't give a f**k. What I'm saying is this guy is obviously lying, because there is no way Milford would have told him this.

I would think the same whether he said he was staying at the raiders or going to the broncos.

If it makes you feel good go ahead and believe that Royce is close mates with Milford and chooses to betray his trust on a public forum

broncos4life

Juniors
Good point royce.

You have 2 options when someone posts "inside goss" on LU.
1. Take it on board, or
2. ignore it (eg. bunniesderp, como connection & mickeylane).

I honestly don't think there is a need for a 3rd option of losing your shyte & throwing a little tanty.

I wish I was as gullible as you lot

Tone83

Juniors
It wouldn't be that weird for him to go to the broncs. In the past they have had stacked allstar teams, now they have no one, they're still rich so it makes sense they would make big moves to get quality. They did it with barba, but why stop there? The broncos traditionally like to have a full stable of stars, and have been doing it tough for a while now. It would make sense that they're finally rectifying the situation.

Barba and milford on the same team is kind of crazy though, they're very similar, but both so dangerous I think it could work.

royce10

Juniors
Let me paint the picture a bit clearer. In no way am I "close" friends with him, Im just a friend in a large circle of friends from the same area. But I am close to Antonio Winterstein's aunt and uncle. The Wintersteins and the Milfords are related through marriage and are as close as immediate family.

Funny thing is, if I were to share more information, the more unbelievable I would get lol. Just leave it to the journos eh..

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It wouldn't be that weird for him to go to the broncs. In the past they have had stacked allstar teams, now they have no one, they're still rich so it makes sense they would make big moves to get quality. They did it with barba, but why stop there? The broncos traditionally like to have a full stable of stars, and have been doing it tough for a while now. It would make sense that they're finally rectifying the situation.

Barba and milford on the same team is kind of crazy though, they're very similar, but both so dangerous I think it could work.

A side with Barba, Milford, Hodges, McGuire, Kennedy and Parker in it is a top 4 side, provided things go well with injury and our coach pulls his head out of his arse.

Jason Simmons

Juniors
You seem to think that I'm the only one to possess this information lol. Its been discussed on facebook openly between family and friends. Suspects are far and wide. His parents have also encouraged him to stay with Canberra.

Unlike bunniesman, I will have the leisure to return to /thread.

It's openly discussed on social media but NO journo at ALL has picked up on it?

Ah, sure.

Oh well nevermind, why don't you just post a few screen captures of these Facebook conversations that are so open and shut everyone up?

Couldn't be more simple.

royce10

Juniors
It's openly discussed on social media but NO journo at ALL has picked up on it?

Ah, sure.

Oh well nevermind, why don't you just post a few screen captures of these Facebook conversations that are so open and shut everyone up.

Couldn't be more simple.

Not simple at all.

Even if I blanked out the names, if by chance the owners of the comments were to come across a snapshot of that conversation posted here it would cause some trouble. Not worth the risk.

Besides, how many months did it take journos to uncover Shappelle Corby's family activities when half of Logan knew all along.

Jason Simmons

Juniors
Not simple at all.

Even if I blanked out the names, if by chance the owners of the comments were to come across a snapshot of that conversation posted here it would cause some trouble. Not worth the risk.

Besides, how many months did it take journos to uncover Shappelle Corby's family activities when half of Logan knew all along.

But it's all out in the open anyway isn't it? What possible difference could it make to any of them, if they've posted this openly for all and sundry to see anyway, as you said earlier, they had? You told everyone earlier it wasn't a private conversation that you were revealing afterall...

Nice compare to Corby's non-social media based activities and journos who are regularly scouring twitter, instagram, FB the works for any and all NRL goss they can possibly find, btw!

royce10

Juniors
The difference is, their comments were meant to be seen by THEIR fb friends. That just suggests that it's not as top secret as it appears. That fact that journos don't know (maybe they do) is their problem. But can they really write an article based on fb conversations between cousins, aunties, friends, etc?

I can only share what I was told. But I'm not posting a screenshot to people outside their friends list.

Last edited:

Paullyboy

Coach
Why the hell are you lot so desperate to show Royce up as a fraud? There are some seriously pathetic people on this forum.

Everything he has said makes a fair bit of sense, but at the end of the day, this whole situation should get less attention and then maybe players would stop whoreing themselves out to get more money, it's making the NRL so hard to enjoy,

papabear

Juniors
A side with Barba, Milford, Hodges, McGuire, Kennedy and Parker in it is a top 4 side, provided things go well with injury and our coach pulls his head out of his arse.
With respect, Thaiday >> Kennedy

as much as i like kennedy and thaiday is a third man in dog he is still a far better player.

In fact I would put kennedy well below quite a few on your list also mcguire, i mean really???

broncos4life

Juniors
Let me paint the picture a bit clearer. In no way am I "close" friends with him, Im just a friend in a large circle of friends from the same area. But I am close to Antonio Winterstein's aunt and uncle. The Wintersteins and the Milfords are related through marriage and are as close as immediate family.

Funny thing is, if I were to share more information, the more unbelievable I would get lol. Just leave it to the journos eh..

So that's a bit different to your first post of "'nee' told ME he was staying with Canberra before he left for the WC"

broncos4life

Juniors
Why the hell are you lot so desperate to show Royce up as a fraud? There are some seriously pathetic people on this forum.

Everything he has said makes a fair bit of sense, but at the end of the day, this whole situation should get less attention and then maybe players would stop whoreing themselves out to get more money, it's making the NRL so hard to enjoy,

SO everything he has said makes a fair bit of sense.

First he says that milford told him personally he was staying with canberra, then when questioned further "Oh no I'm not close friends at all"

WHen asked if this was all said so public why the reporters haven't picked up on it "oh no well you see, um, maybe they have but haven't reported it"

Yeah we shouldn't question people that make stupid claims, just keep our head in the sand because it suits our agenda.

I look forward to when royce comes back on in a week or so with "just talked to 'nee' at the airport and he had a change of heart cos he was so homesick at the WC, he is now going to sign with the broncos"

Cue all the raiders supporters changing there stance from "why are we attacking royce for speaking the truth when his story is iron-clad" to "He's full of shit... obvious troll is obvious... as if he would know" etc etc

So Milford was Man of the Match against the French the other day. Should bump his contract value up to $1.2m a year. Get in quick Ricky before the kid starts asking for $2m/season.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Mr Columbo,

I am so glad we have you around to shoot down everything.

He has passed on information, whether true or not you seem to be upset at the thought that Milford may not be a Bronco.

I would like him to stay at the Raiders, but if he goes so be it.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
858365-geoff-toovey.jpg

There needs to be an investigation!!!!!

broncos4life

Juniors
Mr Columbo,

I am so glad we have you around to shoot down everything.

He has passed on information, whether true or not you seem to be upset at the thought that Milford may not be a Bronco.

I would like him to stay at the Raiders, but if he goes so be it.

Mate I don't care where he ends up, I just don't know why you can't see his lying. Do you believe in aliens too? I mean after all all those people that have stories of abductions and anal probes were 'just passing on information'

Status
Not open for further replies.