What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

royce10

Juniors
Mate I don't care where he ends up, I just don't know why you can't see his lying. Do you believe in aliens too? I mean after all all those people that have stories of abductions and anal probes were 'just passing on information'

Oh shoot, you may have to re-evaluate your stance on aliens soon.

ggmu

Juniors
With respect, Thaiday >> Kennedy

as much as i like kennedy and thaiday is a third man in dog he is still a far better player.

In fact I would put kennedy well below quite a few on your list also mcguire, i mean really???

Wats wrong with Josh McGuire.

royce10

Juniors
Also, if journos are such the investigators, then why did they report that Masada Iosefa was sent home due to injury. When the reason was behavioural issues, with senior players believing he was a bad influence on the younger players.

No other injured Samoan player has been sent home.

Canard

Immortal
Also, if journos are such the investigators, then why did they report that Masada Iosefa was sent home due to injury. When the reason was behavioural issues, with senior players believing he was a bad influence on the younger players.

No other injured Samoan player has been sent home.

In reality, because nobody gives a shit about it. Its the equivalent of coming onto an internet forum and saying "Na nana na na, I know something you don't know"

papabear

Juniors
Mate I don't care where he ends up, I just don't know why you can't see his lying. Do you believe in aliens too? I mean after all all those people that have stories of abductions and anal probes were 'just passing on information'
Lieing, like I want a release for XX reasons lieing?

Lieing like broncos fans saying the raiders have to release milford lieing??

Is lieing worse then being deceitful like some Josh has a contract with us and is going nowehere??

He probably is, but unless you can admit how bat shit low your club has been in the player recruitment and retention game then you are in no position to judge.

_Johnsy

Referee
Good point royce.

You have 2 options when someone posts "inside goss" on LU.
1. Take it on board, or
2. ignore it (eg. bunniesderp, como connection & mickeylane).

I honestly don't think there is a need for a 3rd option of losing your shyte & throwing a little tanty.

I wish I was as gullible as you lot

How so?

All I did was point out the obvious. FMD you're a simpleton, you make bunniesman look intelligent. Now that's an achievement.

ggmu

Juniors
I love this thread lol nothing for a few day then it will explode into argument for a few more then go quiet again.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
The funniest part is, in all likelihood he'll end up like the majority of the 'rising stars' - average.

Too true, the less games of League you have played the bigger star you are.

Remember when Tariq Sims was considered the next big thing, or Braith Anasta or Beau Champion was going to be a mediocre talent!

OMG Raiders just stole Kurt Baptiste from us. You are such lowlifes and assholes. I hate you all. Typical Raiders rabble rabble rabble.

haha yep, I hate that "fishing" stuff. I was acting like an idiot, but it's on purpose. Just parodying the situation which seems to be a massive overreaction. Admittedly, from both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.