What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any funny stories of after friday night?

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey just wondering if anyone has any funny stories on how celebrated on friday night after game....

I went home with mate-Drank a bottle of whiskey..locked myself outside and passed out in neighbours garden at 630am:crazy:

parra pete

Referee
Mate, that's not a funny story. That's a sad story..
Don't let life pass you bye, by being in a blur for most of it...

The-Rev

Juniors
Was anyone else around Church St. in Parra late Friday night after the game?
The drums, the chants, the songs, the shaking of cars and ending with the riot squad cops.

Had never seen such a outpouring of love for a team which started with the awesome (I took some videos of them) mosh pit like "ole ole ole" chants at ANZ and ended with the traffic stopping street parade of fans in Church St.

I can only imagine how it will be should we win Sunday night.:lol:

Kornstar

Coach
We will burn the stadium dow......wait, that has already happened before!!!!!

Do you think the club is scared what we may do this time????? Cause they should be, if we win we will bring the whole town down!

The drums, the chants, the songs, the shaking of cars and ending with the riot squad cops.

Had never seen such a outpouring of love for a team

I wouldn't call that an outpouring of love. I'd call it absolute stupidity and total disrespect - both for the public and the team/Club.

mickdo

Coach
Was a bit quieter on Church St by the time we got there. The cops certainly seemed on edge though! :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
2 baked beans were backpacking up the eastern coast. Guess where they ended up??

In Cairns...

grapeape

Juniors
the guys who ran onto the field after the game who got smashed by the security guard.

the security guard was a dik, thought the was bruce lee, sticking his knee in the drunk guys back trying to hurt him.

i was told there was more reporters in the dressing room than parra staff and players.

did anyone see the presser after the game, 3 parra boys but the media only wanted to talk to one of them.

fish eel

Immortal

Had never seen such a outpouring of love for a team which started with the awesome (I took some videos of them) mosh pit like "ole ole ole" chants at ANZ and ended with the traffic stopping street parade of fans in Church St.

I can only imagine how it will be should we win Sunday night.:lol:

Yeah, some tools carried on walking up my street chanting PARRA and kicking parked cars. Wankers.

What HJ said.

Does nothing but sully the name of every fan and supporter that celebrated properly.

benoir91

Juniors
We went to parra leagues and partied in the car park, horns blaring everyone yelling as the cars drove through, idiots with the parra power sign were practically on the road at oconnel street forcing cars in :lol:. Then the drums came people were dancing till about 2am.

Then the team bus arrived, Ben Smith got off first everyone swamped him so the rest of the team decide dnot to get off the bus and poor Ben Smith had to walk behind it :lol:.

TheParraboy

Staff member
There was one bloke in our bay that started to Boo Hazem when he was on the screen about to make a speech, the rest of us told him to pull his head in. He Shut up quick smart

Idiots just need to be told from their own what tossers theyare, though when in numbers and alcohol is involved harder to confront that sort of thing

Suitman

Post Whore
We went to parra leagues and partied in the car park, horns blaring everyone yelling as the cars drove through,

Did you happen to see the "Who kicked the Dogs Out" sign??

A couple of idiots were carrying that as well.

Suity

Latest posts