What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Injury News?

jayman

Juniors
Any news on when wade, vella, wags etc will be back? Read somewhere in another post that tahu may not be back this yr? Any truth to this?

Also if anyone knows how we pulled up after this game, injury wise, that be great too...

Angry_eel

First Grade
didn't look like we had any today but u never know just like we didn't know how tahu got an injury.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Let's hope Perenara decides to have minor surgery and doesn't bomb another try this year. Sorry Henry but you do it too often mate :(.

jayman

Juniors
i thought moi moi was worst then henry...and the fact i think it was pj that failed to find touch.. those 2 were the crucial points in the game

WA Eel

Juniors
There was a comment in one of the papers that John Morris may have sufferred a "potentially season ending injury". Does anyone know anything about this??

mickdo

Coach
jayman said:
i thought moi moi was worst then henry...and the fact i think it was pj that failed to find touch.. those 2 were the crucial points in the game
At least Fui made up for it with a try, but it wasn't one of his better games.

mickdo

Coach
WA Eel said:
There was a comment in one of the papers that John Morris may have sufferred a "potentially season ending injury". Does anyone know anything about this??
Didn't hear anything about it... sure hope its just rubbish.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
fui might have made a few crucial mistakes but atleast he was in there giving it his all !

A few of the other forwards played ALRIGHT.. but could learn alot by fui's never say die attitude..

bartman

Immortal
Hope the Morris rumour has nothing to it?

We haven't had to try something different in the playmaker positions all year, and now don't have Henderson as a back up bench hooker.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Moi Moi didn't have a brilliant game.

But think - OK, the knock-on was his fault.

The try - well, what was a huge prop doing back there? Where were Grothe, Reddy, Burt, Smith and Delaney?

Moi Moi, Stringer and Cayless consistently went forward when nobody else would.

Perenara is no good.

Sorry, but he's not.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Moi Moi also drew at least 2 penalties (that I can remember) out of our total of 6... his presence causes the opposition to do stupid things and Ihe is a lot fitter and more controlled now. he is our #1 bench prop and when Vella gets back I think he'll be #2.

mickdo

Coach
eloquentEEL said:
Moi Moi also drew at least 2 penalties (that I can remember) out of our total of 6... his presence causes the opposition to do stupid things and Ihe is a lot fitter and more controlled now. he is our #1 bench prop and when Vella gets back I think he'll be #2.
If he can just improve his handling a tad he will definitely cement that bench spot for sure. Widds is an 'impact' forward, and so is Fui.

Angry_eel

First Grade
WA Eel said:

Are you talking about todays papers or tommorows?

He was fine today and tommorows papers haven't come out yet and i doubt he has a injury had a fine game.

Latest posts