What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any NRL Players that used to go to your School?

Gallus Gallus

Juniors
IPSWICH GRAMMAR

craig polla-mounta, craig smith, willie carne,walters brothers, chris beattie, berrick barnes, lagi setu.....plus there is a heap of toyota/qld/nsw cup players; Rodney Davies,Kieran Blake, Martin Kennedy, Diego Codyre, Russ Webber, Gideon Mzembe.. another interesting fact is that Nick politis (Sydney Roosters Owner) also went to IGS

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Greg Alexander
Peter Sterling
Paul Langmack
Michael Vella
Nathan Hindmarsh
Ian Hindmarsh
Dean Collis
Ben Roberts

ethos

Live Update Team
Wally Lewis. :cool:

Also the Storm's U20 dummy half, Jay Aston, was in my PE class in grade 12.

Apey

Staff member
Timana Tahu is the only one I know went to Cardiff High, off the top of my head.

I hope this counts as going:
He was eventually kicked out of the hostel for wagging school at Cardiff High.

girvie

Staff member
Mitchell Pearce
also Cameron Shepherd from the Wallabies. Ben Darwin former Wallaby.

Stirling Mortlock (Wallabies) and Bruce Djite from the Socceroos went to my primary school.

mightybears

Bench
Well i'm an old boy of a now girls high school, as they closed Crows Nest BHS and moved North Sydney GHS from over the road. Way back when before Crowie it was Crows Nest primary:

lots of norths players back in the day like Brian Norton and Akka Forbes,
Norm Provan [one year way back when before his family moved from Willoughby to the shire].

Rugby internationals: Peter Carson & Mark Hartill

chewsta

First Grade
Craig Gower
Matt Geyer
Glen Liddiard
Ned Catic

went to my school

and club football
Ben Pomeroy played a couple of seasons with
Steve Turner played a couple of games with

Hey you must be a Cambridge park Boy?
Same here...

Briza

Juniors
Went to narrabeen with choc watmough still mates with him he was at my 23rd this year, good bloke all round.

Woohoo go the mighty Beens ;-)

Not sure which players went to school at the same time as i did as i was too busy wagging to go Surfing.

Players i played with or against in the local Manly Comp and who are local to the area are, Sean Townsend, Toovy, Daniel Gartner, Dragon durdovich, Jack Elsegood and prolly a hundred others in the lower grades that i cant remember.

Penance

Juniors
Isaac de gois went to my school, and his younger brother aaron who is a friend of mine and was in my year.

Anthony and Mark Minichello went to my school as well, but obviously when i wasn't there

Now All Saints Catholic Boys College, was Patrician Brother's Liverpool