What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anymore signings?

Quigs

Immortal
The Nulla #2 said:
back on topic and i can confirm we have signed the services of Jim sedaris for 2 years.

Dont know where they will play him but he played hooker in his time.

We could do with his defence close to our own line (hey Hutch)

Cheers
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
MC84 said:
Something tells me that's not a typo. Who's that?? Matai or someone...

lol, the way things are on here 9/10 that is a hint and not a typo, sadly this isn't one of those times mate, twas just a typo.

I think we already sounded out Matai, and he wasn't interested.

Quigs

Immortal
sharkadelic said:
I like the 3 Monkeys avatar, Quigs. Some Quality work there.

Thanks mate... but i can assure you of one thing, it is not the far-can three WISE monkeys...

Cheers
Quigs

We are chasing Ndaris, from dragons, when Gorrell is off contract, would he be a better option.

Get Lam, as coach, and he may be able to get bronco/origin centre back to sydney, Lam would be the best chance.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
just watched fraser anderson in the 20 minutes before he got injured

he was playing at 2nd row and playing quite well

plays a lot like his brothers

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
were some really good players in that game

norths fullback Smith Samau has talent. He beats atleast one man every time and i think he is off contract he runs back like a fullback should not like golden child
aswell as there prop i thin Lima he didnt stop

watch for Taylor prop from toowomba to become a massive hit in the NRL next year he is awesome

Latest posts