What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else notice this

emil1989

Juniors
This was the score board at half time of the gf

...............................Manly................V...........................Melbourne

Tries........................2........................................................0
Goals......................0..........................................................0
Field Goals..............0........................................................ 0
Score......................8.........................................................0

It was most certainly our year

:lol::cool::D;-):sarcasm:

what the heck is ur point? get over it, no one cares haha

emil1989

Juniors
I just typed 5318008 into my calculator, turned it upside down and got mind-f**ked!

This sh*t just got real

thats the crowd for next year in total for the BOOBIES home games...

thats alot of people watching boobies in a year

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
This was the score board at half time of the gf

...............................Manly................V...........................Melbourne

Tries........................2........................................................0
Goals......................0..........................................................0
Field Goals..............0........................................................ 0
Score......................8.........................................................0

It was most certainly our year

:lol:

I've seen some heavy sh*t go down before, but this is by far and away the heaviest sh*t going down I have ever witnessed. It is a day we will remember for all the wrong reasons.

the victory by manly over the storm would be similar to beating your babushka in an arm wrestle . - it was the worst game of the year and a rather sad indictment on the poor standard of the nrl

Mr Manly

Juniors
the victory by manly over the storm would be similar to beating your babushka in an arm wrestle . - it was the worst game of the year and a rather sad indictment on the poor standard of the nrl

another one that is cut Manly won......we love it!!!!:D.....as for worst game of the year you surely could think of plenty others but your cutness would get in the way.....lol......ill start you off parra 16 - cowboys 4 at parra stadium.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
It can't be worse game of the year, but it certainly wasn't the best game of the year. It was good Manly won..etc but I prefer those close exciting games, not far fetched one-sided affairs that takes away the fun )well maybe not when you're the winning fans I guess)