What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else notice this

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You know what I noticed on that scoreboard? Orford's sh*t goalkicking. :lol:

Would've been 48-0 if not for his woeful effort...

Loudstrat

Coach
I just typed 5318008 into my calculator, turned it upside down and got mind-f**ked!

This sh*t just got real

Good call, Timmah. Manly score tries, but don't score goals. Meanwhile, Hazem is great at scoring goals, but the dogs can't score tries.

I guess that's the difference between a Provan/Summons shaped trophy and a spoon shaped one.

Dutchy

Immortal
Good call, Timmah. Manly score tries, but don't score goals. Meanwhile, Hazem is great at scoring goals, but the dogs can't score tries.

I guess that's the difference between a Provan/Summons shaped trophy and a spoon shaped one.

lol

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Meth is hell of a drug.

totd1.jpg

Mr Manly

Juniors

wow...pretty confident having a shot at the grand final champions considering they put 40 on - and extra confident having a go when your team came how do i say this....DEAD LAST!!:shock:

stuke

Bench
sssshhhhh.....this is just freakish! next thing you know our memories will all be erased and 2008 will never be acknowledged again. don't let the men in black suits read this, or they will know we are on to them....or will they be on to us. Oh crap! i've gone and fried my brain with all this conspiracy stuff and forgotten who is watching who...

dogz08

First Grade
wow...pretty confident having a shot at the grand final champions considering they put 40 on - and extra confident having a go when your team came how do i say this....DEAD LAST!!:shock:

Wait till round 1 next year :)

Mr Manly

Juniors
Wait till round 1 next year :)

ill wait.................................................................but till then being reigning premiers will do me plus ill back the premiers against the wooden spooners to kick off the year.

Latest posts