What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

ghoti

Bench
I just wish we lost that game by 50 so Flanno can finally get sacked. With a bit of luck, we'll get smashed next week and then I'll finally be happy.

sharkmadgeof

Juniors
I just wish we lost that game by 50 so Flanno can finally get sacked. With a bit of luck, we'll get smashed next week and then I'll finally be happy.

Some sick dissapointing supporters of our club, I hope they get weeded out during out 11 game winning streak that's coming up.

Regards,
Madge

Weaponhead

Coach
Two wins defiantly earns him a three year extension

Yes. Some easily pleased supporters. Awesome to be 2 and 4. Great to get a couple of wins but I cannot see how Flanno deserved an extension or that he will lead the club to success.

Not death riding the club but am a realist about on field prospects with the current set up.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I might be a f**kken optimist but bearing in mind Robbo is the only remaining player from last years spine... It was always going to take a few weeks to gel. Also as the ladder currently stands- after we play the rabbits next week we will have played the top 5 sides this year. I know you lot are scarred from being perennial non-achievers as Sharks followers but give these guys another month or so before writing them off.

ghoti

Bench
Complacency isn't the issue here, nor is the three year extension which was made to give the club the appearances of internal stability during a crisis (I don't agree with it either, and I don't like Flanno as a coach ftr). But it's just odd to wish losses on your team in order to get the coach axed. I disagree with Flanno's decisions in the opening four rounds too, but what you saw the last two games was a well-drilled and capable side which has found its right make-up. If we found that make-up earlier, we'd probably be faring better, but this is a chance of going somewhere now.

Flanno may not be your favoured coach and everyone is scarred from boofhead's doping treatment, etc, but for as long as the team is performing and competing you can't go around wanting him gone. It's just f**kin dumb

millersnose

Post Whore
3 games in a row where the Sharks were clearly the better side

Ennis is a partial solve to the kicking problem

The confusing " who the f**k is playing fullback" thing is working for now

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes, I thought we were pretty good against the Titans, led by Gal not overplaying his hand & staying in the guts.

I watched it on replay only some days later & we did everything but win. We lost by almost handing them 3 tries.

Breadman

Juniors
As ingenious as replacing a fully fit outside back is, I don't think flanno will ever coach a premiership winning team. So on that basis, yes, I'd prefer a different coach. This doesn't mean that I want the team to lose games, that's just a weird view which I can't imagine many fans would hold? Believe it or not, it is possible to support a team without having complete faith in the coach.

ghoti

Bench
Gordon' s been carrying an injury according to Flanagan, but yeah...tough coaching call to find a place for Barba with minimal disruption of the team.

I've never fully been behind Flanno, 2013 was a great year for us in hindsight, but was desperate for Townsend to take Robson's spot and Peachey to be more involved. If we have a season like 2013 where we can push for a semi-final run I'll be f**kin stoked whoever isncoaching

Surely

Post Whore
I think we are starting to see the fruits of messiah gormans coaching skills, there is nothing the man cannot do

Sharkman

Juniors
I'm not in the Flanno camp at all.

Heighno as prop is an absolute waste. That annoys more than any of the other positional concerns we all raise.

I don't want us to loose another game all year, but I still won't like him as a coach