What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Next week on Team Floggan - Coach gone "backs to the wall" bollocks + injuries = tough win or loss.
I pity season ticket holders

Eion

First Grade
Geez you blokes.

How can you make a coach call after that injury ridden shambles. With gal and feefs gone and our shit bench (shit bench whoever you go for by the way) no way we win that.

At least we scored more than 14 points...

Geez you blokes.

How can you make a coach call after that injury ridden shambles. With gal and feefs gone and our shit bench (shit bench whoever you go for by the way) no way we win that.

It was Flannos bench.

Flanno selected CT who we all know is one dimenonsial and when pressure is on melts into background.

Before Graham got injured he was doing nothing anyway

shaggs

Coach
Geez you blokes.

It’s round 6. The bloke has had months to get the team up and ready to play. To get cohesive. To develop a plan for the changing rules. To have blokes ready to step into NRL when needed.

He did none of this

Eion

First Grade
It was Flannos bench.

Flanno selected CT who we all know is one dimenonsial and when pressure is on melts into background.

Before Graham got injured he was doing nothing anyway
Yeah but who is he leaving out? Everyone was calling for Dillon. I don’t want to bag the bloke because he was willing in his debut, but he dropped it cold and let in a couple of tries. Chuck in Kyle (who flanno has more reason than any to include and whoever else) and it’s more of a bloodbath.

shaggs

Coach
Yeah but who is he leaving out? Everyone was calling for Dillon. I don’t want to bag the bloke because he was willing in his debut, but he dropped it cold and let in a couple of tries. Chuck in Kyle (who flanno has more reason than any to include and whoever else) and it’s more of a bloodbath.
Whatever he is doing ain’t working.
A loss is a loss.

shaggs

Coach
Sack him then, and then sack the next one when they dare lose when 4 of your best forward (5 including boogs) go down.
Even when the whole crew have been on the field we haven’t looked like winning
But whatever, use the injury excuse

Eion

First Grade
Even when the whole crew have been on the field we haven’t looked like winning
But whatever, use the injury excuse
We have been shit. I’m just not up for sacking him after that game, call me crazy if you like.

Card Shark

Immortal
I don’t want him to be sacked.

I’d just like him to realise he’s not got the team playing to it’s best & declare it his last year.

How we go after that determines how the players now see him & wanna play for him!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Flanno doesn’t deserve the sack.

Ffs we lost a lot of games worth of players throughout the game. Gal, Fifi, Lewis and Graham. What’s that about 500 games worth of players right there?

We showed a glimpse of ticker despite troops dropping like flies. Certain players need a rest despite our injury situation at this point in time. Bellamy doesn’t muck around. Croft gets dropped and his team get the 2 points. fFS tigers win and lolohea gets the punt.

Flanno just needs to man up with some of his selection policies.

Ffs we lost a lot of games worth of players throughout the game. Gal, Fifi, Lewis and Graham. What’s that about 500 games worth of players right there?

We showed a glimpse of ticker despite troops dropping like flies. Certain players need a rest despite our injury situation at this point in time. Bellamy doesn’t muck around. Croft gets dropped and his team get the 2 points. fFS tigers win and lolohea gets the punt.

You mean Chad

snout

First Grade
3 players to me arent in the right head space.

Holmes doesnt give a f**k.
Wade?..crazy shit. Just been made co-captain and SOO weeks away and is missing in action. Missing tackles And maybe missing jimmy because nothin is doin on the left ball wise.
Gal. A shadow of the colossus he is/was.

That to me is a red flag.
3 stars.
3 Kangaroos.
Not competing.

Last edited:

Pot Odds

Juniors
I don’t want him to be sacked.

I’d just like him to realise he’s not got the team playing to it’s best & declare it his last year.

How we go after that determines how the players now see him & wanna play for him!

Nah have had an injury interrupted preparation all season so far. I havent seen a lack of effort from the players,

Closer to 1000 games of NRL worth of experience mate. Gal and Lewy take up way over 600 alone, Wado over 200 and A-Fi 170 odd. Not to mention all their rep careers as well.

taipan

Referee
Closer to 1000 games of NRL worth of experience mate. Gal and Lewy take up way over 600 alone, Wado over 200 and A-Fi 170 odd. Not to mention all their rep careers as well.

Agree.
Geez some people are harsh.You lose 4 of your most experienced hard working forwards ,have zero on the bench available, and it's the coaches fault we lost.
I'll give mine to the cat.

Inferno

Coach

Dropping Feki is a start. Chopping and changing the halves was also a start. I think Flanno realises that loyalty only takes you so far.

I don't think we've been at full strength for a single game this year.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Forwards did their best under some tough conditions with the loss of players.
I think you find most are at a loss though of the ability of certain players in particular Townsend - talks big but is still small in all facets. They owned him last night - he was copping plenty of grief from Sims etc. All teams will be smart enough to see that and continue to target him and keep Chad as their little pet.

Latest posts