What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone thinking of going to the WCC?

bubs

Juniors
Hmmmm Print at Home tickets havent been attatched to the conformation email...
Did anyone else get 'print at home' tickets??
Or is there a delay between conformation and ticket email.??

Chimp

Bench
Hmmmm Print at Home tickets havent been attatched to the conformation email...
Did anyone else get 'print at home' tickets??
Or is there a delay between conformation and ticket email.??

Mine's the same. Also have logged back into the website and the tickets aren't even showing on their - I'm guessing they've not sorted that bit out yet. I've printed my confirmation - worst case scenario I'll just turn up with that, but I'd guess they'll sort the print at home tickets closer to the time.

sandshark

Bench
any sharks tragics being accompanied by their significant others? Starting to make plans now.

Will definitely need to organise a meet and greet beforehand, few schooners.

Inferno

Coach
Unrelated to the WCC but still ticket related, anyone here a telstra customer who has a code for the pre-sale for Jerry Seinfeld's tour of Australia next year? Other half is a massive fan and I want to surprise her.

sandshark

Bench
E

I've been living in London for 5years now and explaining to the current Mrs about the sharks. Still can't believe I'm seeing them.
im still trying to explain the difference between union and league. in the end I just give up and say they are the same game.

Quigs

Immortal
A former member of this forum who may or may not have been club chairman for a period who now lives in the U.K. is said to be planning a huge pre match function. I'll keep those travelling posted of the event details.

What !!!! Barry Pearce is organising a pissup in the Old Dart ?

Latest posts