What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone?

gregstar

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol:
anyone out there in dragon land care to dispute my claim that we aren't going to feature in this year's finals?

would the williams fan here care to explain why richie-darling had a shot in the media pre-game about anasta?

at this rate, we are headed for our worst season in living memory.

gregstar

Referee
well i guess we are gonna see what brown is made of without having aussie & origin reps to pull us out of the poo.

i've thought all along that at best we'll be competitive this year. so far we've been dreadfull.

i hope i'm doing a tigger, but i think we're in deep smudge.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Can I just say don't sweat fellas. I saw a few positive signs out there today. The emergence of some young forward leaders. I thought Wicks was extremely good today. But I got to say both dummy halves didn't help your cause by pushing passes in particular Tony Caine who was trying to play dry weather footy in attrocious conditions. I honestly think it is time to put Hornby back to fullback as well- put Head/Williams in the halves and look at this year as a rebuilding year. Every club needs one. In 12 months these kids will have another year of solid football under their belts. It is not all bad for the dragons. Keep your chins up.

gregstar

Referee
it's now official. we're f*cked.

you can always count on the forum idiot for the kiss of death.

go back to fellating yourself - the kisses you're best at.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Wow I feel relieved now! Locky has came and said we're doing alright.

I wonder if Browny was pleased with that effort?

St_Bondi

Juniors
We - the Dragons - that is are gone in '07.

It's time for Williams to be sent back to Premier League where IMO he should have been for the past 3 weeks.

Tony Caine has been given his chance and hasn't taken it. The sooner Woolfor and Young are back the better.

It's time these boys who get paid sh*t loads to run around on a nicely manicured piece of lawn start having a go and take some pride in the jumper they're wearing.

Browny and Benny can't keep coming up with the same lame excuses every week about not having the required field position and turning the ball over too many times. It's not cutting it anymore. Living in chook territory and being an avid Dragons supporter this is one of the games that I look forward to the Dragons being triumphant in. It wasn't going to be this year.

They have got nothing when they are attacking the line, other than to hope for a silly little grubber kick to slip through the defence and then hope we win the lucky dip prize and not only get to the ball first but ground it as well. This ploy might be effective some of the time but not on every set when the opposition obviously knows what it is you are going to do as a last tackle option.

I say, bring Head back to wear the 7. Hornby to the 6. Williams gone. And hope for Young or Woolford to be back asap.

I feel better now!!!
icon8.gif
icon7.gif

gregstar

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

half our luck!!!!!!

princess effie is here!!!!!!!

how are ya darlin'? how's that wound-like gaping gash of yours sweetie? i was a little nasty i know but you're such a good tread.

now what can we do for you this evening?

stitches? personality transplant? how about you give us all hummers for old time's sake?!

enjoy this one fellas - she really puts out!

gregstar

Referee
currently active users: Parra Pete

Viewing Thread "anyone?"

the thread that just keeps giving!

Rexxy

Coach
gregstar said:
currently active users: Parra Pete

Viewing Thread "anyone?"

the thread that just keeps giving!

They must be casting the new musical "Idiots on Parade"

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Yups.

We're turning what I thought would be slight turbulence at the start of the season into a Concord-like descent to dispair.

I'm strapping myself in, but in another way I'm also looking forward to turning up to more games so I can see when we turn the corner.

thommo4pm

Coach
Locky - you can't be serious.
Wicks was pathetic and hardly did anything.
Not sure if you are confusing him for anyone else.
He is too fat and overweight, needs time in Premier League.

lockyno1

Post Whore
No10? Whoever that was. I thought that was Wicks. Made some very solid runs and defended pretty well.

Godz Illa

Coach
Ye of little faith.

Richie's bravado doesn't bother me, in fact I enjoyed the theatre it brought to the game today. I just wish he showed more of that confidence in himself on the field. Needs to get a bit more selfish out there. Less catch-and-pass and less kicking, more running.

Smartman

Juniors
Just letting you guys know Holdsworth. Millard and Te Maari are settling in very well at their new clubs. :cool:

Dont worry, you guys will improve, guess you cant play any worse? :sarcasm:

Father Ted

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Ye of little faith.

Richie's bravado doesn't bother me, in fact I enjoyed the theatre it brought to the game today. I just wish he showed more of that confidence in himself on the field. Needs to get a bit more selfish out there. Less catch-and-pass and less kicking, more running.

I'd like it better if he could learn to shut the FU#k up and concentrate on becoming at least a fringe first grader .

Latest posts