What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC day game against the Roosters

Dezziedc

Juniors
It's our play the ball. Look how many times we have 1 marker or 2 players still laying in the ruck as they play the ball. No team can defend down the middle when we aren't slowing the play the ball. Yes, our forwards have problems, but we have bigger issues with the ruck.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Has Doust announced the 3 year contract extension yet?? Checked the Dragons website but nothing. Maybe he'll wait til full time this year..

Redvpassion

Juniors
Kicking on the 4th is just another way to show the struggle we have of making meters. If we made meters Would be better to use the 6 tackles up and make a attacking play inside the roosters 20. We can't even et there without penalties. That's worrying.

DUB888

Juniors
Anyone still think we look like a top 8 team.........WE NEED A COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Red

First Grade
A heartless display on this day where we celebrate the braveness of so many. Totally inept in every department ... Crap attack and defence. Like watching under 10s play men the way the roosters belted us up the middle....
Roosters never got out of 3rd gear yet still way too much skill for us..
Zero creativity ... Pathetic
Totally embarrassed by what I saw today... Shit dished up and served . If that's not enough to sack Price I don't know what is..

Last edited:

FlameThrower

Bench
A heartless display on this day where we celebrate the braveness of so many. Totally inept in every department ... Crap attack and defence. Like watching under 10s play men the way the roosters belted us up the middle....
Roosters never got out of 3rd gear yet still way too much skill for us..
Zero creativity ... Pathetic
Totally embarrassed by what I saw today... Shit dished up and served . If that's not enough to sack Price I don't know what is..

X 100 - what excuses this week? What goes on at training? This is a joke

Gomarchin

Juniors
Only we could play the Roosters back into form. If anyone thinks we've improved on last year is kidding themselves.

Latest posts