What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anzac Test: Kiwis register here!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Good stuff guys!

CURRENT KIWIS SQUAD:
LeagueNut (c)
Robster
[furrycat]
moonfire
Jesbass
Esoj
Murphdogg1
byrne_rovelli_fan82

Keep 'em coming!

Robster

Bench
yankeewarrior nice to have you apply, LN yankeewarriors is AmeriKiwi from nzwarriors.com.

Jesbass

First Grade
Hi there, YankewwWarrior. If you intend to play forum 7s, (not sure if mid-season transfers are allowed ;) ), make sure you brush up on your British spelling! :p

Wiki

Juniors
Put me down, yo.

I have performed well in the last two matches I played in if you wanna check ;).

Cheers, yo!

:D

LeagueNut

First Grade
UPDATED KIWIS SQUAD:

LeagueNut (c)
Robster
[furrycat]
moonfire
Jesbass
Esoj
Murphdogg1
byrne_rovelli_fan82
Dragon_psa
JonyB
Wiki
warrior123
Polar Bob

We've got more than enough to make a top-quality team here ... but in the tradition of Kiwi League teams, I'm picking a few of you will go out and break your legs or get suspended for some reason ... so be careful out there!!

Wiki

Juniors
Thank god Mosh isn't playing. I would do a Stacey Jones and refuse to be selected if he was :).

[furrycat]

Coach
Wiki, if you are not registering to play (which you are not) It would be good if you would keep your little games out of the thread.