What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

SeeJay

Juniors
can someone please check out drew and RB tonight. need to know if dutch is just messing with us.

Misanthrope

Staff member
In Hogg's defense, I imagine he was drunk based on the timing of his post.

I could have let the earlier gif slide, but when you break your silence to turn a lynch away from one player and towards another - there's not much I can do.

Bazal

Post Whore
Only thing is Rb is claiming Trinnette. Obviously that doesn't mean much, but as Trinnette is in the game why has no one refuted it

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Sorry guys. I checked the PM on my phone but the silenced bit was right at the bottom and I didnt scroll all the way down. Unless some kind resurrector wants to give a foolish secret agent a second chance... /dead

Misanthrope

Staff member
Pretty much what Hogg and SeeJay have said.

He was PMed yesterday to inform him he'd been roleblocked and silenced, but missed the silenced part.

Could have let it slide if he'd just posted that gif, but swinging a lynch forced my hand.

Pretty much what Hogg and SeeJay have said.

He was PMed yesterday to inform him he'd been roleblocked and silenced, but missed the silenced part.

Could have let it slide if he'd just posted that gif, but swinging a lynch forced my hand.

Ghey.

If anyone has a revive power (Kreiger I'd assume), might be an idea to use it...

Latest posts