What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Frederick

Staff member
Vote Parra

Finally struck gold with my investigation. He is the Barry we are looking for

Parra

Referee
More screwy stuff in the night.

I am not called Barry, but I am an an ISIS investigator. Finally get one back without being blocked and Fred bungs this on.

I'm pretty sure I've found a good guy - Ray Gillette. But it took me some time on the archer wiki to come to that conclusion.

Still NFI who Barry is in archer or here. Dutchy was sure it was RB. Could barry be some sort of auto-redirect?

Frederick

Staff member
More screwy stuff in the night.

I am not called Barry, but I am an an ISIS investigator. Finally get one back without being blocked and Fred bungs this on.

I'm pretty sure I've found a good guy - Ray Gillette. But it took me some time on the archer wiki to come to that conclusion.

Still NFI who Barry is in archer or here. Dutchy was sure it was RB. Could barry be some sort of auto-redirect?

Don't buy this for a second. I have it straight from mis's fingers. Parra is Barry Dylan.

Bazal

Post Whore
Your balls are on the line Fred. You are 100 percent sure?

Thus far we seemingly have 3 investigators. Fred, Hogg (IIRC his investigation lead to Dutchy being outed) and now Parra is claiming it. Hogg isn't bad, if Fred and Parra are both investigators you'd be hard pressed to argue they were both good. So one is bad, or one is lying, which probably makes them bad.

Given Fred came out with info and seems so confident....

Vote Parra

Bazzi

First Grade
Maybe the mafia know that leading a lynch on a townie will put them in a good position to win? And that Fred is their protected leader?

Or maybe I'm just reaching? f**k it, I'll stick to staying quiet :lol:

Vote: Parra

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Five

Celebrations were being had to celebrate Sterling Archer's return from the grave.

Well, he was certainly celebrating despite the fact his co-worker and mother of his not really child were dead.

Elsewhere, somebody came forward with an idea as to who was the biggest threat. Everybody else eagerly jumped on board.

Problem was, it's hard to kill a mother-f**king cyborg.

He got out of dodge.

Parra is not dead. He is Barry Dylan, Independently Aligned Murderous Cyborg

barry.gif

Frederick

Staff member
f**k! Vig, take parra out tonight!

Anyone with a protect, kindly throw it my way and I'll see if I can find dutchys mates

Latest posts