What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Parra

Referee
Written up as dead, but comes alive in the comments and is listed on front page.

Shennanigans

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Six

Tickets were on sale for another Kenny Loggins concert. Fans were full of anticipation for the event.

------------

Sterling Archer voiced his anticipation by spending a night in bed with a certain well endowed accountant.

To date, he'd managed to bed only men.

As he was preparing to leave Cyril's room, he once again found himself suffering head trauma at the hands of Conway Stern.

-----------

Dr. Krieger had been a busy boy that night, slipping miniature chips into the heads of three separate experimental subjects.

His first redirection had no discernible effect beyond somebody getting choked during orgasm.

The second, the enigmatic and amazing Burt Reynolds, found himself directed inexorably towards the ISIS office's plus sized HR official. Problem was, she had been wearing a bomb for quite some time now.

The resulting explosion killed them both.

Drew-Sta is dead. He was Pam Poovey, Town Aligned Fat Joke

pamhulk-e1395884286212.jpg

Parra Pride is dead. He was Burt Reynolds, Town Aligned Legend

Archer.jpg

His third redirection was Barry Dylan, who happened to arrive at Conway Stern's location at the same time as Lana Kane.

Between the two of them, they reduced the ex ISIS employee to a fine paste.

SeeJay is dead. He was Conway Stern, Legion of Villains & Evildoers Aligned Jewish Black Agent

Conway.png

--------------

His work done, Dr. Krieger retired to his rapey van with his holographic bride for a night of Rush and chokebot inspired masturbation.

He threw open the doors.

The last thing he saw was a muzzle flare.

KTF is dead. He was Dr. Algernop Krieger, Town Aligned Boy from Brazil

dr_krieger_by_mumblingmutant-d61frv4.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ooh, bomb. Did you get that idea from me? :D

Go town!

Goes way back. I believe one of the Random Mafias had a Justin Bieber role who could bomb people, although his was immediate rather than sitting dormant until a person was targeted.

Bazzi

First Grade
Don't listen to soc, I am town. I am also hung like a f**king horse.

I've just been busy, you know, jacking it.

Bazal

Post Whore
That was meant to say orgasm. Eh, I'd also be happy with a massive organ.

What? I like.music....

Latest posts