What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Was silenced again guys but this time didnt post :D. Not convinced by that write up. Katya is the current head of the KGB in Archer. She was Archers love interest which explains why she may be percieved as town but I am pretty sure she would be bad. Probably a fake alignment, and top of a protection chain.
Also Im 90% sure KTF is good, and also pretty sure SGLC is good.
SeeJay is my number one suspect.

SeeJay

Juniors
Was silenced again guys but this time didnt post :D. Not convinced by that write up. Katya is the current head of the KGB in Archer. She was Archers love interest which explains why she may be percieved as town but I am pretty sure she would be bad. Probably a fake alignment, and top of a protection chain.

Why would i jump on the dutchy lynch so early if i was bad? I followed you in voting for him and this started the train.

Frederick

Staff member

Nice theory but I'm town as town can be, and it's been confirmed by KTF and that failed lynch.

Since I know nothing about the show I'm inclined to believe what Baz says about Odin being the ones we're looking for

Latest posts