What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Wait wait wait....

Not saying Drew is wrong...but doesn't anyone find it suss that after barely posting, he fingers the bloke who gave us Barry (granted, an Indy Katya would want to be rid of), and claims an investigate when we already have three floating about? Surely merits some thought rather than a train? Not to mention plenty were suss on Drew, now we're sweet to jump in and follow him?

Read night 3 closely.

Bazal

Post Whore
If that means what I think it does, then you are Pam?

In that case, although night three doesn't actually mention Katya, I'll go with you on balance. Vote Fred

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Parra: 1 (SeeJay)
Fred: 6 (SGLC, Drew-Sta, soc123_au, butchmcdick, Parra, Bazal)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I got Fred last night. SGL or butch is Malory, who is ISIS, from what Wiki says.

Its interesting SGL and butch voted without comment. One of them needs to speak up.

Bazal

Post Whore
Malory, although absolutely a horrible villain, is ISIS aligned. Also if soc watches Archer he can probably clear me after he voted for me day 3 or 4 or whenever it was. So that narrows the list down for you.

soc123_au

Staff member
Drew, clear townies by all means but it might be prudent to keep the characters quiet to stop potential redirects etc.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I only know two townies, and one is dead. The other is unknown as it could be one of SGL of butch.

Bazal

Post Whore
1. Hoggmaster. Sterling Malory Archer, Town Aligned World's Greatest Secret Agent.
2. Bazzi
3. Bazal-Town. Can't role claim....but, again...sploosh
4. soc123_au-Drew says town
7. Drew-Sta-Claims Pam Poovey. Town if so
8. Ozzy
10. Parra Pride
11. afinalsin666. Brett Buckley, Town Aligned Bullet Magnet.
12. Frederick - Katya???
13. SeeJay
14. butchmcdick - Malory / Kenny
15. Parra. Barry Dylan, Independently Aligned Murderous Cyborg.
16. SGLC - Malory / Kenny
17. KTF

KTF
Ozzy
Seejay
Bazzi
PP

If Fred is mafia, two of these are mafia. If Fred isn't, three of these are. IMO. I don't know that there'd be a five man mafia in this game, but that's another possibility

So if anyone can clear anyone listed here, that'd be nice.

Bazal

Post Whore
Barry works alone, as a cyborg. Until Katya, but Katya winds up his boss. Can't see a chain, I just think he'll be hard to kill.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Six

There would be little debating it this time. Somebody had information and they made damn sure that every single person knew about it.

Tweets, Facebook, SMS, Instagram... the lot.

The vote came in and the work was done, but it's not that easy to kill a cyborg.

Frederick is not dead. He is Katya Kasanova, Town Aligned Love of Archer's Life

600px-Archer_PPSh_1.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Ok, so I guess this is pre Katya and Barry.

Meaning we might be looking for ODIN members? The Cubans (dead), Stern (confirmed), maybe Lucas Troy and Len Trexler?

Bazal

Post Whore
Day Six

There would be little debating it this time. Somebody had information and they made damn sure that every single person knew about it.

Tweets, Facebook, SMS, Instagram... the lot.

The vote came in and the work was done, but it's not that easy to kill a cyborg.

Frederick is not dead. He is Katya Kasanova, Town Aligned Love of Archer's Life

600px-Archer_PPSh_1.jpg

This confirms Drew as town, BTW

Ozzy

First Grade
KTF
Ozzy
Seejay
Bazzi
PP

If Fred is mafia, two of these are mafia. If Fred isn't, three of these are. IMO. I don't know that there'd be a five man mafia in this game, but that's another possibility

So if anyone can clear anyone listed here, that'd be nice.
Isn't PP an indie? BTW for what it's worth I am town. Investigate if needed. I am future MVP who will lead town to victory. ;-)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
This sucks balls. If I had known there was a pre and post Katya I'd have held off. Protection please.

Latest posts