What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Bazal

Post Whore
I won't die, but I wouldn't recommend lynching me either. I'f Bazzi is Cyril, he's town. Drew had you as town. Also Butch and SGL although that was shakier. Ozzy and one other?

Ozzy

First Grade
I won't die, but I wouldn't recommend lynching me either. I'f Bazzi is Cyril, he's town. Drew had you as town. Also Butch and SGL although that was shakier. Ozzy and one other?

I'm town. If we have a town investigator, check me out.

Parra

Referee
Ozzy is Ray Gillette. As far as can be discerned he is town.

By using this same rationale Fred should be red.

But I am sure Ozzy is Ray Gillette.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ray is town. So, no one else seems to be claiming Cyril. My choke fetish is pretty obviously associated with a townie. I forgot soc was Lana.

SGL, butch. One is mallory and one is our missing mafia. Fred seemingly has a false alignment too, three man mafia doesn't seem enough.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

SGLC: 1 (Bazzi)
butch: 4 (soc123_au, Ozzy, SGLC, Bazzi)
afinalsin666: 1 (Mod)
Hoggmaster: 1 (Mod)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Seven

There would be no lynch that day.

For one more night only, Kenny Loggins would be giving a free show.

05262012_WMMO_065.jpg

The lynch has been cancelled. It is now night

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Seven

For the second and final time, Mr. Kenny Loggins was giving a concert the likes of which the world had never seen.

It was all Highway to the Dangerzone and Footloose, and the crowd lapped it up.

During the third encore of Loggins' timeless track about a town where dance had been forbidden, Kevin Bacon again made an appearance. Dancing and somersaulting his way through the crowd, he delivered a well placed and fatal kick to the head of one of the audience members.

Normally, Malory Archer might have shrugged off the blow. After all, she'd survived Pam Poovey's infamous fight club.

Problem is, you can't f**k with Kevin Bacon.

SGLC is dead. He was Malory Archer, Town Aligned Ex Secret Agent and Current Ball Breaker

Archer-malory-4.jpg

The second person to be targeted that night felt the wrath of the League of Villains & Evildoers.

No stranger to being wounded, Ray Gillette crawled to his wheelchair where he would remain a useless burden on society.

Ozzy is not dead. He is Ray Gillette, Town Aligned Occasional Cripple.

2ns1b0m.gif

As a useless cripple, his vote no longer counts and he no longer has any powers.

Latest posts