What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Eight

It all seemed academic. They even let Brett have his say.

butchmcdick is dead. He was Kenny Loggins, Legions of Villains & Evildoers Aligned Musician and Bad Ass

archer-loggins1_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Eight

Lana Kane was out on an operation, deep undercover in an entirely fan-service style strip club. I mean, seriously, how often does ISIS find an excuse for her to be in a bikini or her underwear?

Her target was, although picked with the best of intentions, not a threat.

"God dammit, Lana!" he shouted when she put the bullet in him, "I'm on your side!"

"Ah crap," she muttered.

afinalsin666 is dead. He was Brett Bunsen, Town Aligned Bullet Magnet

Barry_other_barry.JPG

"Tut tut, Lana," Barry spoke up as he entered the room, "Is that how ISIS employees really treat one another? You should have taken me up on my offer".

He cocked his gun and prepared to fire, but was taken in the side in a crashing tackle by Sterling Archer.

soc123_au is not dead. He is Lana Kane, Town Aligned Black, Buxon, Bad-Ass Babe

"Barry, you robot asshole," Archer said as he dusted himself off and leveled his gun at his old foe, "Wait... I had something for this".

He paused, thought, and shrugged.

"Screw it".

He fired, but again, found Barry a hard target to put down.

Parra is not dead. He is Barry Dylan, Independently Aligned Murderous Cyborg

tumblr_lo6vdq3Szh1qh2pxo.gif

As Barry fled the scene, Archer turned to face Lana.

"Lana, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you," he began to confess. Her eyes welled up with tears.

"This is... how to say?" the thick Russian accent shattered the moment, "You being in the Dangerzone".

And then Katya Kasanova blew Lana's head off.

soc123_au is dead. He was Lana Kane, Town Aligned Black, Buxon, Bad-Ass Babe

lana-kane.jpg

"KATYAAAAAA!"

-----

In the wake of such a bloody night, Ray Gillette felt announcing his newfound ability to walk would be a tad awkward.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Vote: Parra. He has to be able to die sometime. Maybe it takes a certain number of attempts.

If this still fails then I reckon someone is protecting him. According to the front page Bazal and bazzi haven't been identified. I know for a fact that Bazal is Cheryl Tunt, which would leave Bazzi as the one unknown, and possibly linked to Barry.

Don't bother lynching me, I'm town (for reals this time)

Frederick

Staff member
n the wake of such a bloody night, Ray Gillette felt announcing his newfound ability to walk would be a tad awkward

Although this could indicate that Ozzy is now a cyborg and possibly linked to Barry...