What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

Willow

Assistant Moderator
f**k off JW you nuffy, you're quite possibly the most slow witted poster on here with the possible exception of Razor.
:lol:

Someone just threw their rattle out of the cot.

What's wrong lassie... the trolling not turning out how you hoped?

I didnt hope anything.

Was merely trying to understand why you believe that your club has one premierships previous to Sunday.

As I figured you are a deluded dimwit.

Pure and simple as you have not been able to show me that St George-Illawarra has won premierships previous to Sunday.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I didnt hope anything.
:lol: Another lie.

Baron Vo Mandor said:
Was merely trying to understand why you believe that your club has one premierships previous to Sunday.
And you've been given answers a dozen times over. Btw, it's 'won', not 'one'. Learn to spell.

And another lie. You're not 'trying to understand' at all. No one is falling for your routine... apart from yourself.

Baron Vo Mandor said:
As I figured you are a deluded dimwit.
Haha! Petty name calling.

And "dimwit"? LOL! Pulling out the big guns now. What other big words have you got for us?

Goodo, the gloves are off then...
Baron Vo Mandor said:
Pure and simple as you have not been able to show me that St George-Illawarra has won premierships previous to Sunday.
Yes I have. St George are as much part of this as the Illawarra. Has the penny dropped yet?

Look young lady, you weren't there on Sunday. You didn't see or feel the passion or the joy. That sort of outpouring doesn't happen for a club that is just 10 years old, it comes as a result of waiting over 30 years. Everyone at the ground knew it. The NRL website acknowledged it - calling it "16 premierships over all". The ABC news service did as well with their report 'Sweet Sixteen."

Anyone with half an idea of what it is like to break a long drought, even those that didn't go to the game, would appreciate the meaning behind the celebrations.

But it is something you'll never know. Fact is, you're cynical and stuck up. You see others celebrating and you're overcome with envy. Your pain permeates into real jealousy - so rather than become part of the passion that is rugby league, you decide that you'll try and run a troll truck through the crowd.

Then you are laughed at, told to STFU by your own kind. You respond by painting yourself into a corner, digging a deeper hole, curling up into a foetal position and balling your eyes out. Even your own fellow Knights supporters are telling you to piss off. What a pathetic embarrassment you must be.

Now where did I leave my gloves?

Rexxy

Coach
Barren....

tell me whats wrong with this? An NRL endorsed product showing not only the number of Premierships, but when they occurred.

walk the walk big boy... you are looking silly atm.

And you should be fellating us for making Brian Smith look bad. Because up til then it looked like The Knights had made a very very bad decision in booting him.

2006_drag_premierst.jpg

Once again Rexy I congratulate St George-Illawarra on winning their Maiden Premiership, it just upsets me that deluded little children Tarnish by trying to claim that St George and St George-Illawarra are the same thing.

If you prefer to live in the land of make believe then who is Baron to stop you?

Meth

Staff member
This is like watching a handicapped kid get beat up- one that just won't stay down

taxidriver

Coach
Once again Rexy I congratulate St George-Illawarra on winning their Maiden Premiership, it just upsets me that deluded little children Tarnish by trying to claim that St George and St George-Illawarra are the same thing.

If you prefer to live in the land of make believe then who is Baron to stop you?

answer the questions baron

snoozer

Bench
can someone rename this thread

"deluded tools who can't accept the goons winning the 2010 gf"

As soon as someone answers to me what premierships St George-Illawarra won prior to Sunday I am happy to answer any and all questions.

Rexxy

Coach
As soon as someone answers to me what premierships St George-Illawarra won prior to Sunday I am happy to answer any and all questions.

here they all are. they are on this shirt. its offcial nrl merchandise. If this isnt acceptible to you, you rice crispy, then you have to say why and what is....

2006_drag_premierst.jpg