What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are all Aussies cats?

TheDMC

Bench
Why do kiwis suffer from such a massive identity crisis?every piece of clothing they have has to have the nz symbol on it

Yes that is a little sad really. But, hey, at least we don't produce a crappy expensive worldwide released movie called "New Zealand"!

Footnote: I like Australians, I live here. I am not a removalist nor scaffolder. I pay lots of money to attend your leading university. Let's give each other friendly shit, but not be a-holes.:cool:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Yes that is a little sad really. But, hey, at least we don't produce a crappy expensive worldwide released movie called "New Zealand"!

I agree it was shit.

BTW. Baz Lurman (sp?) is currently working on a remake of the 'Great Gatsby' in Sydney. A cast of mega stars has been assembled. Just like all his other bombs.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
While I'm at it. Being a Kiwi you may be able to tell me the answer to something I've always wanted to know - Why are New Zealander's whiny turds with chips on their shoulders?

Being an Aussie maybe you can explain when all you guys do is find fault with other nationalities yet can never look at your selves for fear of seeing what's there? Kiwis may od it yes, but Aussies do it too. Do yourself a favour and look at your own culture before pointing fingers

Teddyboy

First Grade
Glenn Stewart would have been happy to bash Blair by himself. Brett was only looking out for one of the only people who was in his corner when the rugby league world perceived him as a rapist. Lussick just got carried away being a young guy wanting to mix it up with the big boys. Watmough to his credit doesn't throw punches but loves being in the thick of it. Foran could have decked any of the Storm players but thankfully it didn't come to that.

True I would of bashed that f**king bastard Blair and his wide mouth frog wife.
True xxxxxx

betcats

Referee
After half the Manly team jumped in to help G.Stewart today I'm wondering can any Aussies fight one on one. Going back to last years 4 nations when Shillington threw a dog shot at Isaac Luke from behind and Bird hit Jeremy Smith in the final from behind as well. Tonight we saw Brett Stweart charge into Adam Blair from 30m away and cheap shot him. Are there any decent Aussie blokes left like Kevin Campion who want to fight fair not foul?

Do all kiwis f**k sheep?

Fingerbang

Bench
Do all kiwis f**k sheep?
I would just like to put this myth to rest. I work with a couple of kiwis, and they assure me they do not f**k just any sheep. They will only do pretty ones, and they have to at least let them apply lipstick before start the chatting up.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Being an Aussie maybe you can explain when all you guys do is find fault with other nationalities yet can never look at your selves for fear of seeing what's there? Kiwis may od it yes, but Aussies do it too. Do yourself a favour and look at your own culture before pointing fingers

:lol: Really? We take the piss out of ourselves as much as anyone!

It's true that Kiwi males are a lot tougher and have more of a fighting spirit than Aussie males (generally).

...But the fight on Friday night had kiwis and aussies on both sides so this thread's not really relevant.

God-King Dean

Immortal
plankton.jpg

POPEYE

Coach
People who call others 'cats' usually do so from an unassailable position.

Best not to say anything until an even match has resulted in an overwhelming victory and then only if they were a participant.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'm all for the typical Aussies vs Kiwi battles in the same of having a little fun, and egging on when the sports is on its not such a big deal.

Yes some Kiwis are terrible I concede it for sure, but its not like its ever done on purpose. Aussies on the other hand do it regularly because they can't help but talk themselves up. Just like all Yanks do it.

We might whinge a lot, and that's your opinion, but when our credit gets taken from us by Aussies of course we're not going to be happy and unlike some ideas we don't go on massive egotistical trips just to make ourselves feel better. Kiwis might have poor form sometimes but like I said the Aussies who di it should look at themselves before commenting on others.