What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are all Aussies cats?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Nothing wrong with Brett running into it....it was his brother ffs

Fair enough if it's a bar room brawl and your brother is getting towelled up by a couple of goons but on the football field where it was one on one with two fairly equal opponents his actions and excuse don't cut it.

eozsmiles

Bench
After half the Manly team jumped in to help G.Stewart today I'm wondering can any Aussies fight one on one. Going back to last years 4 nations when Shillington threw a dog shot at Isaac Luke from behind and Bird hit Jeremy Smith in the final from behind as well. Tonight we saw Brett Stweart charge into Adam Blair from 30m away and cheap shot him. Are there any decent Aussie blokes left like Kevin Campion who want to fight fair not foul?

What is this, boxing? Since when do people get points for fighting fair? I've always thought winning was the main aim. Pretty sure Adam Blair agrees with me since he ran 30m to dog shot Lussick during the first melee. I can't see him complaining about anything that happens after that, assuming he is a decent person and not some whinging hypocrite. I couldn't imagine someone like Adam engaging in this kind of behaviour and then sooking about it if he gets on the short end. It doesn't matter when you run in, if you run in you are putting yourself in the frame for whatever is being dished out. Who on earth gets in a stink and then starts complaining that it was unfair or dirty? 8 year olds, that's who.

For those of you still in pimary school who think fairness is important in unsanctioned violence, well enjoy your milk and cookies this afternoon before your nap.

eozsmiles

Bench
It would be funny to see 34 players cop a week suspension though. 3rd man in, 4th man in,......23rd man in, 24th man in etc etc

Snappy

Coach
Is the OP a cat ? Starts a hostile thread and then runs and hides, never to be seen in the thread again.

HowHigh

Coach
Heard he jumped on the first available flight down when he saw there were multiple people involved

ozbash

Referee
dmp.jpg

Paullyboy

Coach
Fair enough if it's a bar room brawl and your brother is getting towelled up by a couple of goons but on the football field where it was one on one with two fairly equal opponents his actions and excuse don't cut it.

To be honest I couldn't agree more.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Stewart didn't really king hit him. Blair is in fact mentally ill, was drunk and has a father who is a crook. Well worked well in his last defence!