What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are all Aussies cats?

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm all for the typical Aussies vs Kiwi battles in the same of having a little fun, and egging on when the sports is on its not such a big deal.

Yes some Kiwis are terrible I concede it for sure, but its not like its ever done on purpose. Aussies on the other hand do it regularly because they can't help but talk themselves up. Just like all Yanks do it.

We might whinge a lot, and that's your opinion, but when our credit gets taken from us by Aussies of course we're not going to be happy and unlike some ideas we don't go on massive egotistical trips just to make ourselves feel better. Kiwis might have poor form sometimes but like I said the Aussies who di it should look at themselves before commenting on others.

WTF !!!! You're delusional.

betcats

Referee
I'm all for the typical Aussies vs Kiwi battles in the same of having a little fun, and egging on when the sports is on its not such a big deal.

Yes some Kiwis are terrible I concede it for sure, but its not like its ever done on purpose. Aussies on the other hand do it regularly because they can't help but talk themselves up. Just like all Yanks do it.

We might whinge a lot, and that's your opinion, but when our credit gets taken from us by Aussies of course we're not going to be happy and unlike some ideas we don't go on massive egotistical trips just to make ourselves feel better. Kiwis might have poor form sometimes but like I said the Aussies who di it should look at themselves before commenting on others.

lol.

Joker's Wild

Coach

:lol: Seriously sweetheart, just stop

WTF

Someone ban her again