What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are NRL fans also International RL fans? Who is going to the tri-nations?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Copa said:
The tickets are $20 to $60 each. Last year game 1 was a draw.

Mate the tickets may be lets say 30 then you add drinks/food it becomes close to $100! Game 1 last year we had half our players out and no Johns!

DonMak

Juniors
Im looking forward to it and will be going. Watching Australia take on NZ with quite a few tigers in the team will be entertaining for me :)

gaterooze

Bench
I'm a big-time Kangaroos fan and have my tickets for the Tri-nations. Looking forward to it almost as much as the Grand Final.

gaterooze

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Mate the tickets may be lets say 30 then you add drinks/food it becomes close to $100!

That is absolute nonsense.

No one is forcing you to buy the overpriced food there. We take a bottle of water and sandwiches/fruit/crackers -- total cost a couple of bucks and a few less kilos on the gut. FFS, if money's a problem then do a little leg work.

You can get a day's international footy for a total of about $25, which is bloody good value.

Woods99

Juniors
Copa said:
Get your tickets Woody..... see rugby in its perfect form.

Mate,

The only games I go to these days are to watch Eastwood. That's enough excitement for me.:)

thommo_85

Juniors
I'll be there, and I'll hopefully be bringing about 8 mates. I dont think many people will buy tickets untill the last minute, it obviously won't be a sellout, and people need to get over the grand final. International league needs all the support it can get in Sydney, lets hope Benji plays aswell, that'll boost sales.

AuckMel

Bench
I'll wait until the NRL announce the Kiwi side before I decide whether to travel up from Melbourne.

Ari Gold

Bench
Woods99 said:
Mate,

The only games I go to these days are to watch Eastwood. That's enough excitement for me.:)

ahh so you're the lonely bloke sitting on the hill at the Union games...

Iafeta

Referee
Yep, I'll be there. GO THE KIWIS!

Its just a pity we have very poor club biased administration running the game that has single handedly pole axed the prestige of international rugby league. If we had more liberal administration that could see past the merits of their own club/country we could have a good top level game.

Iafeta

Referee
AuckMel said:
I'll wait until the NRL announce the Kiwi side before I decide whether to travel up from Melbourne.

C'mon mate, win lose or draw we should never lose faith in the pride and honour being shown by those 17 lucky enough to earn the black and white of our country.

Kia Kaha in the face of adversity.

AuckMel

Bench
Iafeta said:
C'mon mate, win lose or draw we should never lose faith in the pride and honour being shown by those 17 lucky enough to earn the black and white of our country.

Kia Kaha in the face of adversity.

I think they'll win.

I like what I'm hearing from Brian McLennan and I think him and Norton are just the blokes to get back some of that pride that's been missing a bit lately.

mcbulldog

Juniors
i'm going to the game at telstra on the 15th and i would love to go on one of the tours one day

Latest posts