What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Panthers the new Bunnys??

richie8u

Juniors
Deadset the worst run team in to comp,
Players leaving right rats from a sinking ship,
Can only sign the rejests from other clubs,
Do any rich movie stars support the Panthers??

innsaneink

Referee
salvatore01.jpg

Salvatore Coco is apparently an avid panthers fan.

redandgreenduck

Juniors
richie8u said:
Deadset the worst run team in to comp,
Players leaving right rats from a sinking ship,
Can only sign the rejests from other clubs,
Do any rich movie stars support the Panthers??
Nah..rooters have got dibs on that:lol:

LOL@ROOTERS

rabs

Staff member
Panthers will be fine, once the cleanout is finalised they will build again and then rise to greatness - so I guess they are the new Souths

Ziggy the God

First Grade
In this comp, if you win/lose 3 in a row you are a champ/chump team.

They are no different, if they win a few from here, all will be forgotten.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith will be right for the future, by releasing some high profile players it gives us more money to retain more youngsters.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
It was only 4yrs ago they were champions. How quickly the mighty fall. Even before that ( I think) they were almost dead rubbers too. I think people are too quick to judge. They've been through alot in thepast year or so, changes..etc give 'em time and they my surprises you ;) (no I ain't a panthers fan but I can see some odd similarties between their side and ours)

Southernsaint

Staff member
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
It was only 4yrs ago they were champions. How quickly the mighty fall. Even before that ( I think) they were almost dead rubbers too. I think people are too quick to judge. They've been through alot in thepast year or so, changes..etc give 'em time and they my surprises you ;) (no I ain't a panthers fan but I can see some odd similarties between their side and ours)

But only a few years before that they were Spooners too...

That's the way the modern game is. The Cap means that "dynasty" runs are pretty much a thing of the past...

NGR

Juniors
panthers have an abundance of juniors, and unlike souths they can keep theres...

robbo333

Juniors
NGR said:
panthers have an abundance of juniors, and unlike souths they can keep theres...

your rite there but if they keep the likes of michael jennings, junior moors and other ypong fellas just getting introduced to first grade things could come good

Mr Saab

Referee
Panthers wont be seeing football in september for a few yrs.
This will test the ability of one M Elliott

Fibroman

First Grade
Our PL and Flegg sides are going well. S.G. Ball side made the GF again this year. The future looks bright, but our management needs to have a long hard look at themselves as there are a lot of disheartened fans out there.