What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Sharks at better team with Dinner Ale running the show.?

sladden road

Juniors
Plaster of Paris…Tofu Harris?

Im a steak guy..The Eltham hotel, good medium rare sirloin and chirichimi sauce.
Only problem is the bar a manager is a mad Eels fan.

He’s having a shit year.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I do think Tricky is better than DA.

Now onto the more important topic. I'm not great on steak, have it once a week that's about it. My missus raves about it, she was brought up on all types of meat but I much prefer chicken. She doubles up with pork or lamb shanks on Sunday nights with our BBQ but I have sausages instead.

I cannot eat fish at all, totally allergic to seafood except for prawns and calamari amazingly.

Love the chicken snitty with Pepper sauces at Pubs and Clubs.

Marchad

Juniors
The best way to cook a steak is to get the frying pan red hot. Then put the steak on it (scotch fillet). Turn the steak every 30 seconds. If you want it blue turn it three times, if you want it rare turn it five times, if you want it medium rare turn it 7 times and you shouldn’t eat a steak medium and above.

The best way to cook a steak is to get the frying pan red hot. Then put the steak on it (scotch fillet). Turn the steak every 30 seconds. If you want it blue turn it three times, if you want it rare turn it five times, if you want it medium rare turn it 7 times and you shouldn’t eat a steak medium and above.
Anything above medium you might as well order a work boot

Chimp

Bench
I'm not sold on Ale still because I don't think he is more composed defensively.

Sharks much maligned left sided defence has conceded 11 tries this year. 6 of those since Ale came into the side. So thats 6 tries in his 3 games against only 5 in the previous 8 games. Can't be a coincidence. Sure people can identify simple things like Ronnie running in but the apparent fact is that side is disconnected. All 4 players on the left side can tackle, but they are not a good unit defensively.

Ale will get better with that but needs to do so a bit quicker for my liking.

For mine the only extra responsibility he should have is to be doing more kicking in general play. I'd also speculate that Tinkerbaell can put a few more boots to the ball.

Relying on a single kicker is folly. May as well tattoo a target on his head.
Agree with all this. That being said, it’s a tad harsh to compare the last 3 games (against much better opposition) with the previous 8.

But anyway - DA has been decent, but Tricky is our 6.

Can’t be bothered quoting all the others, but I’m the complete opposite.
I would eat on average 10-14 steaks a week. Interspersed with some chicken, almost zero fish and never pork. Add at least 6 eggs a day too.
Can’t remember my last vegetable.

Or sh!t either based on that diet…

Expect Tricky to put on a bit a show first game back despite being underdone. Owes his teammates tbh and think he'll have a point to prove
Should be a interesting clash two underdone half backs.
Moses has been out 10 weeks.
I would expect Trindall to be more prepared, as his is not an injury

Well I think we have the answer.

As to the original question raised in the title - hell no.
I think most would agree, however I think he's done a commendable job and doesn't deserve the blame for the last couple of weeks. Could have been worse, could have still had Moyza in the side.