What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Sharks at better team with Dinner Ale running the show.?

Eion

First Grade
I'm not sold on Ale still because I don't think he is more composed defensively.

Sharks much maligned left sided defence has conceded 11 tries this year. 6 of those since Ale came into the side. So thats 6 tries in his 3 games against only 5 in the previous 8 games. Can't be a coincidence. Sure people can identify simple things like Ronnie running in but the apparent fact is that side is disconnected. All 4 players on the left side can tackle, but they are not a good unit defensively.

Ale will get better with that but needs to do so a bit quicker for my liking.

For mine the only extra responsibility he should have is to be doing more kicking in general play. I'd also speculate that Tinkerbaell can put a few more boots to the ball.

Relying on a single kicker is folly. May as well tattoo a target on his head.
Particularly now blockers haven been banned. Atko needs to step up his kicking or we need to revert to tricky.

Always have the salmon and lobster on board. Also the devilled ham and the Podravka chicken paste (which is very morish.)
I bought that podravka paste once, didn't like it.

The missus is making some sort of chicken and vegetable soup for dinner and I spied a crusty loaf in the shopping as well. Can't wait.

Err on topic, bring Tricky back now I guess.

shaggs

Coach
Also not a big steak eater. Red meat wise more likely to go for a chop or a cutlet. Occasionally a roast lamb if it's on special.

Prefer fish, pork and chicken.

Beef usually reserved for stir fries and the like
Can’t be bothered quoting all the others, but I’m the complete opposite.
I would eat on average 10-14 steaks a week. Interspersed with some chicken, almost zero fish and never pork. Add at least 6 eggs a day too.
Can’t remember my last vegetable.

Can’t be bothered quoting all the others, but I’m the complete opposite.
I would eat on average 10-14 steaks a week. Interspersed with some chicken, almost zero fish and never pork. Add at least 6 eggs a day too.
Can’t remember my last vegetable.
I'm not a fan of pork either. I eat bacon but not ham.

Had swordfish the other night, don't think I'd ever eaten it before but was quite nice.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I bought that podravka paste once, didn't like it.

The missus is making some sort of chicken and vegetable soup for dinner and I spied a crusty loaf in the shopping as well. Can't wait.

Err on topic, bring Tricky back now I guess.

Court on Tuesday

Latest posts