What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are We Buying Him To Replace Grothe??? Blake Ferguson

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Forget I even mentioned him, what a shocker.... give me Grothe any-day, keeps the wife happy. She's hooked on my love interest with Grothe...:oops::p;-)

DeanPay98

Juniors
I see what you are saying; but don`t you think that if Inu, Mateo, Mortimer and Kris Keating had actually played anywhere near their 'potential' this year, we`d be easily in the top six now? Maybe the top four? I think our plight this year rests firmly on those four players` heads. Big disappointments, all four. I suppose you could throw in Matt Keating too, but I never rated him anyway.

I totally agree. If they were playing at their potential we'd easily be in the top six. But both Mortimer and KK can't be 5/8. Mateo has been muzzled. Inu was pushed out at the start of the year. I don't know if that hurt his confidence. But I can't work out why he was great in late 2009 but is average now? I don't rate MK either. But if he was our hooker then his issues really should've been addressed in pre-season.

Maybe we thought we'd just romp it in or do a late run into the 8. Either way, this could be a lost season like 2006 or 2008 when we had the personnel but didn't deliver. I hope I'm wrong.