What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we playing finals in 2021?

Apey

Staff member
We SHOULD win pretty much all our games besides Storm, Roosters. But we could just as well lose more than we win. Titans will trouble us if they turn up that week.

Jono078

Referee
And I'm telling you now, don't write-off the Broncos. With nothing to lose they will throw it all at us.

They might be Tigers 2.0 against us.

The out of state teams are my biggest concern for the remainder of the year.

Jono078

Referee
We're officially back in the top 8 as of tonight!

What does that mean? It means we play finals if we want it and are good enough - destiny is in our hands now.

Apey

Staff member
If Sharks lose to Warriors we'll end the round in 8th. How bad is 7th downwards lol.

slotmachine

First Grade
Very, weakest comp in a very long time.
Likely a team will make the finals losing more games than they win.

Old dog

Juniors
Think if Ponga out after SOO we give Hodgson a go, leave Hoy out and leave Mann at right centre

Jono078

Referee
Well tonight was shit but we're still only 1 game out of the 8. Insane, I know.

But we're so far into this season you can't afford to have results like that and be exposed. It just tells me this club is not where it needs to be to make a run, not mentally, not in preparation, not in skill etc.

If we make the finals we are 100% making up the numbers and probably exit week one on the back of a 30+ loss.

Apey

Staff member
If we make the finals we are 100% making up the numbers and probably exit week one on the back of a 30+ loss.
Could have told you that before tonight. We can win most of our remaining games if everyone's on the field.

Old dog

Juniors
It was a bad night from that first dropped ball and the ensuing try against us. Things may have been different if we had held the ball, rucked it out and kicked deep, still a loss but not so savage. Pleasing thing is Young didn’t drop his bundle, made strong runs and tackles he is worth persevering with, like him better on right side. Other very good thing was King, played very strong.
On the other side the loss of Pearce and DanS didn’t help along with the very ordinary/bad display by Mann, to many mistakes and missed tackles, poor old Hunt outside him tried hard but the gaps kept coming.