What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you as passionate and footy mad as this guy??

thuganomics

Coach
:lol:

Unless his marriage and his kids birth were held in a pub somewhere I think he's wife wont be happy with him.

Ben

Bench
Unless his marriage and his kids birth were held in a pub somewhere I think he's wife wont be happy with him.
hahahaha...born in a pub, where do you come up with this stuff?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: :lol: Well I have to agree with him 100%. I'd be the same!!!! :cool: 8-[

Jono078

Referee
Hmm... If Knights never change their logo I might consider getting one :). As for the wife... Well what can I say :lol:.

Andy

First Grade
Nope. What a loser. Family is forever. A footy team can come and go in a day. What a fickle existance he lives. Someone needs to punch him in the face and tell him to get a boader focus on life. If nobody's offering, I'll put my hand up to punch him!

ArturiusX

Juniors
Andy said:
Nope. What a loser. Family is forever. A footy team can come and go in a day. What a fickle existance he lives. Someone needs to punch him in the face and tell him to get a boader focus on life. If nobody's offering, I'll put my hand up to punch him!

I think his comment was tongue and cheek.

Spitty

Juniors
Funny actually I was only talking the other day to my wife about getting a Horse and Knight tattoo'd on my upper arm. Not the knights emblem, just a picture that look's good on it's own. I think it's a great idea, wife is still a little shaky but I think she can fall. What're you'se reckon.

Favourite days in my life:
1. My Wedding Day.
2. The birth of my youngests sister (no offence to my other sister but I was to young to remember her birth)
3. My sisters wedding day (the one that I can't remember the birth of)
4. My first date with my wife
5. 1997 Grand Final

I seem to remember some bloke saying the same thing on TV after the 2001 GF. He was walking out of the ground when some reporter for NBN asked him how he felt, and he said something like "I'm happily married with three beautiful kids, but this is definitely the best day of my life".

His missus was standing right beside him and she just started laughing.

Jedda

Juniors
Damn, it's a pity he's married cause I'd marry him in a flash with that type of attitude. :lol:

Latest posts