What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army against the Dogs.

ParraMatt

Bench
Who is up for getting everyone standing together and chanting for our eels this saturday night. It is the biggest rivalry in the NRL and I don't want 4-5 of us chanting together and that is it. We need 20-30 of us all standing and yelling for our eels. Say that your in here and we will organise where to sit.

btaag

Juniors
Just make sure you coordinate with the NSW police first. The dogs supporters will be preparing to damage Leagues image once more, especially after we beat them.

Hi MatT,

As I have said on the Board Previosuly
Okay, For the Bulldogs Game,

I have spoken to Marketing Manager at the Dogs (we used to work together)

Now there is a dedicated bay for Eels supporters they are Bays
104 - 1, 104 - 2, 103 - 1, 103 - 2, 102 - 1, 102 - 2, 101 - 1, 101 - 2.

This bay is General Admission, so STH's it is $8 and the rest it is $19.
These are behind the goal line, on the Corner (SE), Pretty Much the same place we were last time.

We would still like a flyer on the filthy_spammers site, as well as Parraletic and the Eels Main Site, we would like anyone who is graphicly minded to come up with one.

Maybe one that has a shrunking copy of this image on it.

sfx7012.gif

Maybe cutting off the unused sections and highlighting Gate B, were we will need to enter.

They have catered for opposition fans now all we need to do is get out there and support out greate club.

I have also sent and email to the contenders on wsfm, to ask if they could put this information on there radio show, Saturday Morning.

Who wants to contact MMM so that the Dead Sets can annouce it on their program

Parramatta Supporters at Telstra Vs Canterbury

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if you could help out some Parramatta eels Supporters.

We are looking to ensure that we have a large amount of support for this Saturday Nights Game Vs the Bulldogs.

If you could announce on your show that

1, The Parramatta eels have a section of the ground between Aisles 104 and 101.

2, that these tickets are General Admission

3, Season Ticket holders of the eels (like every other club) can purchase these tickets for only $8.

I understand that the last one may cause some confusion.

But if Parramatta Fans walk up and ask for tickets in the Parramatta Section this is where they will get seats.

We are planning to have a large vocal presence at this game to get a great atmosphere going for this special rivalry in league. Parramatta fans should have nothing to fear about going to this away game.

Thanking you in advance

wittyz chick

Coach

These are behind the goal line, on the Corner (SE), Pretty Much the same place we were last time.

so is this were everyone is sitting??

wittyz chick said:

so is this were everyone is sitting??

That is what we are trying to orginise.

miniHINDY

Juniors
The bay 104-1 and 104-2 look pretty perfect for a group.

Suity you better be there this week :twisted:

attamarrap

Juniors
mini would you eat a spoonfull of wasabi if it meant we would flog the bulldogs? because I think it would defenatly be good luck

ByRd

First Grade
you can bring big flags in, the only issues they always seem to have is with the poles.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Don't worry Parra fans know all about security have pole problems.

can't be more then 1.2 metres at Parra Stadium.

ParraMatt

Bench
Who has that massive flag that says parra power i think. We had it last year at Brookvale. If its you MITS bring it to this game. we will bring every bloody flag we can and every bloody parra fan we can and show these Doggies supporters what a real army is like.