What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army against the Dogs.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Lookin forward to this game, except I hate goin to Bulldogs matches theyve been doin it for years the doggies fans always causin trouble. I think we need hitman to protect our army. :D

Bazal

Post Whore
I wanna go!!! But Shihad/Grinspoon concert is that night.....Ah well, I'll make a point of getting up there when they come to Parra

ByRd

First Grade
Yes the bulldogs are improving the atmosphere at there games. There is more security & no major problems this year.

I encourage all parra fans to get out to telstra on saturday night as this match & rivarly deserves a big crowd.

**the last dogs/eels game i went to was laste year in rnd 1, 48-14 -I LUV IT :twisted:

Bazal

Post Whore
Don't expect to be that easy this time round D4L...We'll give you boys a good game, and are more than capable of winning it. Bring it on :twisted:

Goleel

Juniors
I'll be there with the army, looking forward to this one, its been a while since we've put one over the dogs and this is our best chance in a long time. Can't wait to watch our boys run over their reserve grade pack.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Goleel said:
I'll be there with the army, looking forward to this one, its been a while since we've put one over the dogs and this is our best chance in a long time. Can't wait to watch our boys run over their reserve grade pack.

well this so called researve grade pack still has Ryan, Grimaldi and asotasi in it,

they will be very hard to topple.

The Colonel

Immortal
Ryan, Grimaldi, Asotasi, Reni Matua, Chris Armit (a player many were sad to see go) with some enthusiastic youngsters in Nate Myles and Brad Morrin are far from reserve graders. Beware the wounded dog as its when they are at their best....

I would like them to play Czislowski though.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Ryan, Grimaldi, Asotasi, Reni Matua, Chris Armit (a player many were sad to see go) with some enthusiastic youngsters in Nate Myles and Brad Morrin are far from reserve graders. Beware the wounded dog as its when they are at their best....

I would like them to play Czislowski though.....

I agree,

even back to back victorys shouldn't allow us to beat our chests yet!

The Godfather

Juniors
Hey, why don't we all get the discount seats in Category 1 ?
( see other thread for details )

It looks like a really good deal that the Club has organised, so well done to them :clap:

We will all get really good seats to watch the mutts get neutered.
the
Bring it on !!

Latest posts