What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army against the Dogs.

ByRd

First Grade
Our pack is weakened but we will still be competitive. Asotasi, Hughes, Myles, Maitua, Ryan, Grimaldi, Armit, Morrin & the new BEAST BIG CHARLIE TONGA are more then capable of mathcing it with other packs, its just that each player has to contribute 110% to make up for the injuries.

Our halves are stornger then the parrascum(not saying your halves arnt good, i really rate smith) but if we can dominate here it makes it easier to get the victory. Our backline is also better but the parrascum are not to bad in the backs. Utai & Grothe could be the keys to this game...we will see on saturday night.

BRING IT ON!!!

ByRd

First Grade
2 & we are nowhere near our best. Your sides only 2 points ahead of us, so this weeks game is important- it will be a close contest.

Hurriflatch

Referee
your right it will be close

both teams will start with 0

but if you only want to see a close contest you should leavew after 10 mins

PB

Bench
MarkInTheStands said:
I have also sent and email to the contenders on wsfm, to ask if they could put this information on there radio show, Saturday Morning.

Who wants to contact MMM so that the Dead Sets can annouce it on their program

Parramatta Supporters at Telstra Vs Canterbury

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if you could help out some Parramatta eels Supporters.

We are looking to ensure that we have a large amount of support for this Saturday Nights Game Vs the Bulldogs.

If you could announce on your show that

1, The Parramatta eels have a section of the ground between Aisles 104 and 101.

2, that these tickets are General Admission

3, Season Ticket holders of the eels (like every other club) can purchase these tickets for only $8.

I understand that the last one may cause some confusion.

But if Parramatta Fans walk up and ask for tickets in the Parramatta Section this is where they will get seats.

We are planning to have a large vocal presence at this game to get a great atmosphere going for this special rivalry in league. Parramatta fans should have nothing to fear about going to this away game.

Thanking you in advance

MITS;

I will send it to Vossy this week to announce on his show on 2UE on Saturday morning, and to Russel Barwick to announce on the "deadset legends". Will also send it to Andy Moore tonight, see if he can't mention it at some stage during the week on Jonesy's show, And will send it to TK to bring up on 2KY.

A mate works at 2SM, so i will see if i can get him to read it on air during their sports show to.

See how we go.

Hellsy

Immortal
Hey everyone!
Are we definately sitting in those corner seats??
Don't we usually sit deadset behind the goal posts??
The corner seats are further away from the field at Telstra. :(

Hellchick said:
Hey everyone!

While I completely agree, I think there are some problems sitting behind the posts. It is a far way away from the other fans and you don't get to see the game.

I just don't think that having a huge group of fans behind the sticks is as easy as having a huge group in an organised area.

We all have our special places at away games, but we all might need to make some sacrifices.

Hellsy

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Hellchick said:
Hey everyone!

While I completely agree, I think there are some problems sitting behind the posts. It is a far way away from the other fans and you don't get to see the game.

I just don't think that having a huge group of fans behind the sticks is as easy as having a huge group in an organised area.

We all have our special places at away games, but we all might need to make some sacrifices.

You actually see the game better from behind the stix at Telstra.

Whateva anyway..... just making a point that the area you have put up is not very good IMO

Hellchick said:
You actually see the game better from behind the stix at Telstra.

Whateva anyway..... just making a point that the area you have put up is not very good IMO

I appricate your opinion, but this is what we have to play with this time.

I mean the entire section is GA, but the area we are talking about is on camera and has some bolstered security.

Eitherway I understand your concerns but we need to get the army together and unwittingly we have been helped by the Bulldogs club.

Hellsy

Immortal
:? :?
I don't want to be on camera :shock:
Whateva,
you know me and I'll end up doing what I feel like on the day anyway.

eelavation said:
anyone here believes this game WON'T be a difficult game for us, have NFI!!!!!

Sorry Eela...whilst I share your concerns I have to say it.....

WE WILL SMASH THOSE F**KING CHEATING RUNTS.......I HATE CANTERBURY WITH A PASSION AND ALWAYS WILL....I HOPE WE SPILL PLENTY OF THEIR BLOOD ONTO THAT FILTHY BLUE AND WHITE JERSEY!!!!!!!

Latest posts