What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army @ upcoming away games

Tony Bongo

Bench
they will be at the titans away game! my good mate tony bongo has told me that!
The Swarm will be at the next home game against the Sharks bigger and better than ever. We are also trying to organise an east coast supporters bus for the Home game against the Broncos. We plan to leave Suncorp Friday arvo and pick up anyone interested along the way, go to the game Saturday and then return Sunday.
We have a lot of people lined up for the Titans and Broncos away game already and will certainly be doing somethig there.
Hopefully things will be in full swing for every game towards the end of the year.

Hellsy

Immortal
That is not how they do it anymore, Rd 14 and 15 were released on the 15th April - Rd 15 is the weekend of like the 18th-21st June I believe so that is like 8 weeks ahead

MystikEel

Juniors
That is not how they do it anymore, Rd 14 and 15 were released on the 15th April - Rd 15 is the weekend of like the 18th-21st June I believe so that is like 8 weeks ahead

Ah. Well, didn't know that. Perhaps it's time for me to start booking flights... :|

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
has this been shared yet?

MATCH SCHEDULE – ROUND 19 (July 16 - 19)​
Friday 16 July, 2010

Rabbitohs Vs Dragons ANZ Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Titans Vs Broncos Skilled Park 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Saturday 17 July, 2010

Warriors Vs Storm Mt Smart Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live) (5.30pm Syd)
Panthers Vs Eels CUA Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Sharks Vs Sea Eagles Toyota Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Sunday 18 July, 2010

Raiders Vs Knights Canberra Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Roosters Vs Bulldogs Sydney Football Stadium 3.00pm (Ch 9)
Monday 19 July, 2010

Wests Tigers Vs Cowboys Leichhardt Oval 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Hellsy

Immortal
I know... trying to work out holidays and I really need to know the GC game, the Brissy game I'm kinda soso cause it's 2nd. Need to know if GC will be Friday... or not till like Monday dammit!

Parra Guru

Coach
I know... trying to work out holidays and I really need to know the GC game, the Brissy game I'm kinda soso cause it's 2nd. Need to know if GC will be Friday... or not till like Monday dammit!

Yeah I am hoping it's a short turnaround like 5-6 days as I don't want to stay more than 5 work days. My boss has said I can do some work up there which is good so I'd only need a couple of days leave but if it's more, I'll probably only go up for one game.

Hellsy

Immortal
If GC game is Sunday or Monday I'm good (well so long as my leave is approved :lol:) but I have an old work reunion on the saturday which has thrown a spanner in the works for me!! I just can't not go to it so I may miss the GC game if it is Fri/Sat. I'd try and come up mid-week and do the theme parks with those who are going though and then stay for Bronco's game.

Latest posts